Status
Not open for further replies.

chickentendies

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
also kane cornes is a massive cuck who is happy to yip at anyone for the slightest comment but suddenly curl up into a little ball the moment any critique of hinkley comes along and suddenly disappear off the face of the earth. he's useless to port adelaide

What Russell et al don't get is that our differences is where the club draws its appeal. I like Port because they have traditions like 1 captain, prison bars, telling the rest of SA to GAGF etc.

Also saying that Ken is the best coach for Port but also saying that if he doesn't make finals next season then he would/should be sacked is an odd one. Feel like if he was the best coach for Port his position wouldn't be so volatile. The issue I have with all of these people backing him up is there have been absolutely no justifications for why he deserves to stay on, while the sack Hinkley side basically have an encyclopedia.
also kane cornes is a massive cuck who is happy to yip at anyone for the slightest comment but suddenly curl up into a little ball the moment any critique of hinkley comes along and suddenly disappear off the face of the earth. he's useless to port adelaide
giphy.gif

Dwayne Russell

- Time for Port to move on to be the teal black and white Power franchise
- Ken Hinkley the best coach for Port

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/11/24/the-issue-port-adelaide-is-currently-facing/

I love how he doesn’t realise the two issues are correlated.

“They’re under pressure going into the 150th Year because they’re struggling to uphold the club’s winning traditions due to performing like complete dogsh¡t as they have for some time now ... KEN’S THE MAN!”

In the past 2 years he’s gone with,

• Port must re-sign Hinkley (2017)
• Hinkley has been unfairly treated by the fans, he’s going to make the eight!!1 (pre-NM game, 2019)
• Take a deep breath, Port fans. The club is exactly where it should be (post-NM game, 2019)
• Port must stick fat or risk going back to the dark days of 2011/12 (post-NM game, 2019)

Kane, Dwayne, Rucci, Whateley.

When it comes to Old Mate’s tenure they’re like the arseholes who were suing and counter-suing to keep the husk of Terri Schiavo alive.

It's a disgrace how he gets the love treatment in the media, any melbourne based coach and he wouldn't got the extension he did.

What I find incredible is that they’re clearly being loaded up with this angle from someone inside Alberton.

Whateley: “you’re not the club that can win every year at this level, be realistic”

Rucci: “you idiots don’t understand the AFL’s equalisation policies which make it impossible to win every year like the Magpies days”

Kane: “they have ‘WE EXIST TO WIN PREMIERSHIPS’ up in the boardroom and everywhere you look down there, it’s like be realistic jeez lolol”

Dwayne: “they need to keep moving forward as the teal Power franchise which can’t perform as the ye olde traditional powerhouse in the SANFL”

Which is frightening really.

Because literally no-one within the fanbase who is critical of Hinkley is coming from a position of thinking every year should end with a premiership.

And to constantly load up media identities to denigrate the club’s very lifeblood - the members - with indoctrination that we’re now a tinpot organisation for whom progress, let alone success, is too hard, is beyond disgraceful.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
What I find incredible is that they’re clearly being loaded up with this angle from someone inside Alberton.

Whateley: “you’re not the club that can win every year at this level, be realistic”

Rucci: “you idiots don’t understand the AFL’s equalisation policies which make it impossible to win every year like the Magpies days”

Kane: “they have ‘WE EXIST TO WIN PREMIERSHIPS’ up in the boardroom and everywhere you look down there, it’s like be realistic jeez lolol”

Dwayne: “they need to keep moving forward as the teal Power franchise which can’t perform as the ye olde traditional powerhouse in the SANFL”

Because literally no-one within the fanbase who is critical of Hinkley is coming from a position of thinking every year should end with a premiership.

And to constantly load up media identities to denigrate the club’s very lifeblood - the members - with indoctrination that we’re now a tinpot organisation for whom progress, let alone success, is too hard, is beyond disgraceful.

lets not forget this Ken's catch cry... we succeed to win premierships, not finals!

Not necessarily from inside Alberton or even from within SA.

Culprit # 1 on my hit list is Koch, and # 2 is Cardone.

Not necessarily from inside Alberton or even from within SA.

Culprit # 1 on my hit list is Koch, and # 2 is Cardone.

#1 can piss off back to morning TV
#2 can piss off back to Eddie’s plumbag

Work Hardery

All Australian
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

They're the media's version of elitists speaking down to the common 'peasants'. It's ******* disgusting.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Dwayne Russell

- Time for Port to move on to be the teal black and white Power franchise
- Ken Hinkley the best coach for Port

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/11/24/the-issue-port-adelaide-is-currently-facing/

Russell also commented on Power coach Ken Hinkley and where he currently sits in the overall landscape at Alberton.

“The beauty of Ken right now is he knows what his parameters are,” he added.

“He makes the finals, he stays. He doesn’t make the finals, he goes.

“I don’t think there’s a better coach out there than Ken right now for Port Adelaide, and I’m on the record saying that, but at the same time I understand that if he doesn’t make the finals this year, they might have to make a change.”

If I understood the situation correctly, if we play Finals, it is up to HINKLEY deciding whether he stays for 2021. It would be HIS option to remain as our coach. We would need to SACK him, and pay the penalty for terminating the contract.

If we miss Finals, then we would be able to simply thank him for his work and let him go.

The 2017 extension must be a strong nominee for worst contract ever signed by PAFC in the club's history.

P.S.: And I sincerely doubt it was good for COACH Hinkley either.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Or maybe they’re all right and you’re wrong🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back