Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
749482.jpg

754387.jpg

755388.jpg

Now they're complaining about the crows not being able to use Memorial Drive as a licensed area. They white anted our game day village with the SMA and now they complain they can't use it.

Dwayne-O today said that Port will improve this year and make the 8 and extend Hinkley to 2021. Way to go idiot. Don't burst my 'Ken's gonna get sacked this year ' bubble of happiness.
Ready the guillotine

Dwayne-O today said that Port will improve this year and make the 8 and extend Hinkley to 2021. Way to go idiot. Don't burst my 'Ken's gonna get sacked this year ' bubble of happiness.

It would not surprise me if we did just that. I don't think that we will but the fact that it's the worst case scenario makes it more likely to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken has a trigger for 2021 if he makes finals so no extension is necessary. It's all up to ken in the end he has a squad good enough to play finals it's whether he is good enough as coach to drive the team to get there previous evidence suggests he isn't and is found wanting happy for him to prove us wrong this year but I wouldn't bet on it

David King has us as his "bolter" too, with us replacing Essendon as the only change to the top eight.

"I like their kids."

Not surprised that Dwayne-O was so positive about Port's chances this season. He is one of Ken's biggest fanboys.

And if it's true that Ken gets an auto extension for one year if he makes finals this year, it's more confirmation that Ken's contract was the worst negotiated extension in Port's history. That bar's set too low for a coach that's been in charge for that long. There's a chance Port could fall into 8th place, even 7th only to see us knocked out in the first round of finals.

He gets an un-deserved long extension, he gets an un-deserved pay rise and an un-deserved low benchmark for an auto-extension. Ken should wake up each morning and thank his lucky stars.

Last edited:
Our list profile is that of a team about a year or so into a rebuild after a period of contending (which makes sense if you just replace 'contending' with 'finishing 10th every year'). Lots of 22 and under players, lots of 30 and over players, nothing much in between. It would be very unusual to make finals with that type of team.

.... He gets an un-deserved long extension, he gets an un-deserved pay rise and an un-deserved low benchmark for an auto-extension. Ken should wake up each morning and thank his lucky stars.
If it wasn't for the complete incompetence of KT and Koch Hinkley would be selling used cars on commission only in some Victoria country town and his son, daughter and son-in-law would probably be unemployed.

wanye and kenny dodgy.jpg

Not surprised that Dwayne-O was so positive about Port's chances this season. He is one of Ken's biggest fanboys.

And if it's true that Ken gets an auto extension for one year if he makes finals this year, it's more confirmation that Ken's contract was the worst negotiated extension in Port's history. That bar's set too low for a coach that's been in charge for that long. There's a chance Port could fall into 8th place, even 7th only to see us knocked out in the first round of finals.

He gets an un-deserved long extension, he gets an un-deserved pay rise and an un-deserved low benchmark for an auto-extension. Ken should wake up each morning and thank his lucky stars.

He would be thinking he's just been kissed on the **** by a fairy!

Gra Gra Cornes' Tiser article today about worthy inductees for consideration into the AFL's HoF.
Not a bad selection - should add Greg Phillips, John Abley and maybe Scott Hodges to that list.

Isn’t that like they board has complete faith in the coach’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back