Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't drink drive, among other things.

There. Education done.

Actually that should already be covered by home learning if not school too.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
"But drink driving is a part of aussy cultcha mayte.

You politically correct *s and your fun policing cant * right off." - Middle aged fat man in a singlet with a car for a profile picture.

SA's media is fair and level towards both clubs...I think not

Innuendos are used all the time against Port.

We Dump our coaches but Crows are casualties of corona virus.

View attachment 867336
Their job is not done until they have found a way to blame Port’s China strategy for the pandemic

Social Media Shakes Head department - I had a look at this dickhead's twitter history: raging ********

why give the obviously mentally challenged dolt airtime? I’m guessing he has 3 followers?

Delete your awful post immediately

SA's media is fair and level towards both clubs...I think not

Innuendos are used all the time against Port.

We Dump our coaches but Crows are casualties of corona virus.

View attachment 867336

This one makes it sound like those recalcitrant Port players have been given an ultimatum

Waiting for the Tiser's story about the Crow boys chipping in to charter their own Lear Jets to rush back to Adelaide asap.

This one makes it sound like those recalcitrant Port players have been given an ultimatum

Waiting for the Tiser's story about the Crow boys chipping in to charter their own Lear Jets to rush back to Adelaide asap.

Carn, surely the Camry Crows have a corporate jet they can send to pick up the boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone remember the Advertiser comparison of Renault v Toyota car sales in SA?

That article singlehandedly postponed any plans for me to return to Adelaide by at least a couple years

That article singlehandedly postponed any plans for me to return to Adelaide by at least a couple years

FMD - did they happen to mention that Toyotas outsell every make of car in Australia?

FMD - did they happen to mention that Toyotas outsell every make of car in Australia?
Not to mention the fact that

a) Renault was new to the Australian car market and had been in fact experiencing a boom in market share since sponsoring Port and

b) Crows aren't even sponsored by Toyota, they are sponsored by a consortium of used car yard dealers

One article in the newspaper singlehandedly stopped you from moving to SA? HTFU, it's a shitty rag, but just ignore it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Always squawking those campaigners

booooo pappagallooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back