2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
Worsfold already has his next job, Goodwin to get the sack.

39C27AE1-A9CE-45AD-854B-28AAD59B4FF9.jpeg

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Brownlow night I dont bother watching until the wags have done their thing... not interested..

*yes I like a perve but get on with the important stuff... like boaky winning the brownlow.

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who cares? The only time AA is worth listening to is immediately after a Crows loss. Other than that I haven't gone out of my way to listen to it since before I moved to Melbourne in 2000. Certainly not since back in 2008.

Yeah, I'm trying to understand caring about who hosts a meaningless AM radio show but I'm finding it hard. If I didn't read this board, I wouldn't know Rowe still existed.

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jarrod Walsh yesterday, Bickley today.

sh*t Rowe and KG will probably get the show next year and accept a case of wine and a slab of beer a week.
Jarrod Walsh was made redundant from Nova as well. On twitter announcing it, he quite pointedly remarked on how he appreciated his time at Nova. Nothing about AA.

Why are you even asking? ;)

I wonder if AA will finally let KG die?
When he left MMM to return to AA, KG was talking about security as his reason for leaving. Sounds like AA offered him a multi-year contract.

Jarrod Walsh was made redundant from Nova as well. On twitter announcing it, he quite pointedly remarked on how he appreciated his time at Nova. Nothing about AA.

When he left MMM to return to AA, KG was talking about security as his reason for leaving. Sounds like AA offered him a multi-year contract.
Nova Entertainment owns Nova 91.9 + 5AA + other stations around the the country ie Nova stations and Smooth fm stations as well as others. I reckon when he said he enjoyed his time at Nova he meant the group of companies not one station over the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gbear

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 27, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Brownlow night I dont bother watching until the wags have done their thing... not interested..

*yes I like a perve but get on with the important stuff... like boaky winning the brownlow.
One of the benefits of it being online this year, the WAGS will have no platform this year.

Who cares? The only time AA is worth listening to is immediately after a Crows loss. Other than that I haven't gone out of my way to listen to it since before I moved to Melbourne in 2000. Certainly not since back in 2008.
and the only reason to listen after a loss is to hear Rowe's pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back