Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something needs to be done about that... Mud sticks true or not..
too scared to pick on a Vic team.

We can settle, the AFL allows PB’s and we let it slide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So did SB leaving Port

Customers still waiting for their next premiership - Rabbiting on for years that they would get it soon ... still waiting

Yeah but Burgoyne is still going the crows aren’t

Ornithology aside, man who moved from Brisbane to Perth to live sells his former Brisbane residence. Film at eleven.
I was thinking the same thing

Most people that move states will sell off their house unless renting it out.. and well i cant see too many people renting a 1.43m property so im not sure what else he is going to do.. lol

Its hardly a "I hate Brisbane Lions so im gonna sell my house... That will show them!!!" situation

I was thinking the same thing

Most people that move states will sell off their house unless renting it out.. and well i cant see too many people renting a 1.43m property so im not sure what else he is going to do.. lol

Its hardly a "I hate Brisbane Lions so im gonna sell my house... That will show them!!!" situation

We moved to Melbourne but kept our house in Sydney.

It’s not that unusual

We moved to Melbourne but kept our house in Sydney.

It’s not that unusual
It may not be unusual but that doesn't mean it is common for someone moving interstate for work to not sell their former residence.

Alex is a Victorian so if he is going to keep a house in QLD long term it is unlikely to be in Brisvegas.

I kept my house in Adelaide when I lived interstate and overseas. I sold both my houses in QLD when I moved location. Not everyone has the money behind them to build up Australia wide property portfolios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back