Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an AFC ambassador you would think she has the inside word of just how sh*t the Crows really are. This is just throwing tips down the toilet for the sake of the role.
Atleast she'll finish last like the Crows

As an AFC ambassador you would think she has the inside word of just how sh*t the Crows really are. This is just throwing tips down the toilet for the sake of the role.
You're assuming that internally they have acknowledged the fact that they are sh*t.

As an official Camry Crows Ambassador there would be consequences for publicly tipping against the lovely boys. Remember that time Ambassador Wrinkles wrote something critical of them and he was summoned to West Lakes for re-education.

I assume that's the same reason she's tipped Ports to lose.

Not to downplay the seriousness of the allegations, but The West Australian is to the Fremantle Dockers as The Advertiser/Channel 7/Drivel M are to us - Freo have their season opener today and this is the front page of the daily rag:

1616203843380.png

Maybe they were saving this one up as a counter to the Adam Hunter wife bashing story that came to light last week - this Freo player from 25 years ago appeared in court on this charge back in February, but this only surfaces today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to downplay the seriousness of the allegations, but The West Australian is to the Fremantle Dockers as The Advertiser/Channel 7/Drivel M are to us - Freo have their season opener today and this is the front page of the daily rag:

View attachment 1081387

Maybe they were saving this one up as a counter to the Adam Hunter wife bashing story that came to light last week - this Freo player from 25 years ago appeared in court on this charge back in February, but this only surfaces today.

If it is Scott Chisholm they are on about I take your point. Chisholm played 63 games for Freo in 4 seasons from 95-98 and finished his career at Melbourne. That hardly makes him an icon. I guess it is the WA variant of the Nick Stevens syndrome.

If it is Scott Chisholm they are on about I take your point. Chisholm played 63 games for Freo in 4 seasons from 95-98 and finished his career at Melbourne. That hardly makes him an icon. I guess it is the WA variant of the Nick Stevens syndrome.

He was a bit of a flash-in-the-pan when Freo came onto the scene with Gerard Neesham's water polo game plan, but he was prone to as many horrendous * ups as dazzling pieces of flair. His nickname was The Prince (although he looked more like Little Richard). He departed Freo around the same time as Neesham. They still had Clive though!

He was a bit of a flash-in-the-pan when Freo came onto the scene with Gerard Neesham's water polo game plan, but he was prone to as many horrendous fu** ups as dazzling pieces of flair. His nickname was The Prince (although he looked more like Little Richard). He departed Freo around the same time as Neesham. They still had Clive though!

The Prince of Pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back