Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A bit of foot in mouth disease hey Jeremy.
Good old fiveAA with their finger on their ailing pulse.

Stupid women, they should know they aren't allowed to get drunk. Its perfectly natural that a man can't help from raping an unconscious corpse.

Surely it is only a matter of time til Cornes and KG go the same way?

Generational change forced by cancel culture.

At least it will hage done some good.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Haven't we been saying that about KG for the last 20 years? They'll have to carry him out in a box before he willingly retires.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
You've got to understand who listens to 5AA before you start pensioning presenters off because the world has passed them by. Boomers like listening to boomers. Once they are dead, 5AA is dead. Still has 20 years to run.
I'm a Boomer and I've always imagined OneGreatClub as being much younger than me. :)

I wouldn't listen to 5AA if you paid me.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
You've got to understand who listens to 5AA before you start pensioning presenters off because the world has passed them by. Boomers like listening to boomers. Once they are dead, 5AA is dead. Still has 20 years to run.

Who knew this dude...person was a listener though?

dc25f1308aba68a8b5b9dc09a795c413.gif

(mind you, that meme has been around so long they may well be a Boomer)

Last edited:
Stupid women, they should know they aren't allowed to get drunk. Its perfectly natural that a man can't help from raping an unconscious corpse.

It’s just such a baffling position to take.

So if Cordeaux’s wife/daughter/niece had one too many shandies at an office party he wouldn’t mind if anyone and everyone helped themselves?

Just bizarre.

It’s just such a baffling position to take.

So if Cordeaux’s wife/daughter/niece had one too many shandies at an office party he wouldn’t mind if anyone and everyone helped themselves?

Just bizarre.

It's the same logic the right use for everything. If it doesn't affect them, then people are being unreasonable.

eg. White men complaining about being tarred with the same brush as other white men for their crimes.
Conservatives who have spent the past 100 years cancelling and censoring things complaining when its their opinions under the microscope etc. etc.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Ricciuto and Dittmar showing what a class act they are.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Turn on 5aa yesterday as a I was in the car the show starts coming up Mark Bickley, Graham Cornes and Nick Murray 🤣 turns back to FM you get what you deserve 🤦

Slammer

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2006
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle Unt. UK, Seattle Seahawks
Surely it is only a matter of time til Cornes and KG go the same way?

Generational change forced by cancel culture.

At least it will hage done some good.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes, look at most of their "presenters' especially Wrinkles and KG. No wonder SEN are getting more listeners and a better balance of sport reporting, not skewed to the Crows. I listen on the app.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
I turn AA on from time to time.

If it's anything thst interests me, then I listen.
If not, then I tune to SEN (or ABC on weekends) straight away.

The pain of sitting thru something on AA until anything good comes on, is too much for mere mortals to bear. So I have complete empathy with robbo!!!!!!

That's why this is a handy link - you just pick out the Port bits. I do like to tune in for the schadenfreude when the Clowns have had a bad loss or another scandal though.

Similarly, instead of watching Footy Classified, they very kindly tweet video clips of most of the show at https://twitter.com/FootyonNine and these start coming through around 8 o'clock my time.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
That's why this is a handy link - you just pick out the Port bits. I do like to tune in for the schadenfreude when the Clowns have had a bad loss or another scandal though.

Similarly, instead of watching Footy Classified, they very kindly tweet video clips of most of the show at https://twitter.com/FootyonNine and these start coming through around 8 o'clock my time.

:thumbsu: :)

Nemisis

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I turn AA on from time to time.

If it's anything thst interests me, then I listen.
If not, then I tune to SEN (or ABC on weekends) straight away.

The pain of sitting thru something on AA until anything good comes on, is too much for mere mortals to bear. So I have complete empathy with robbo!!!!!!
All this slamming of FiveAA is hard to understand. Over the years some of my happiest moments have come from listening to the aftermath of a crows loss. Pure joy at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back