Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Wrinkles had an anti PB's article in th Tiser. Read the first sentence. That was enough to turn the page.

I assume is was the usual vitriol and diatribe from Gramps?

Also an article about Greg Griffin saying we have no hope in hell of winning a court case on the issue of the PB.

So 2 articles attacking PAFC.
One from a player/coach of a club that has precious little success to speak of over a century of existence, and to whom the meaning of something truly heartfelt and iconic is anathema. And a man who pooh pooh's anything to do with history, heritage and tradition (apart from things associated with the War).
The other from a person who took us to court to stop us entering the AFL, and currently is engaging in a court battle against our redevelopment, and who perhaps is not as legally superior as someone who may be qualified in copywright/IP/trademark/restraint of trade law as a Queens Counsel.
The latter also giving the Club the benefit of his astonishing football savvy and nouse in offering us all insight into how Port should undertake their business and what they should focus their efforts into (well, not so much "proferring", but telling the people running the club that he knows more than them - ie. Port should concentrate on winning games, not losing premiership points, et al).

Oh golly gee wiz, YES.
I certainly will take note of what they say, for sure.
:rolleyes:o_O:drunk:

But but but....... it's so full of high quality journalism...... like this mornings article about how everyone should be outraged because so many people haven't got their second COVID jab. I mean sure, it's still at least a month before they're allowed to get their second one, but that's not the point............

You can actually get the second early on request.

My parents in Aus are likely to be one of the first to get the second shot because they need it before leaving for NZ

Graham Cornes is nothing more than a paid propagandist.

You have to admire the rat cunning of a guy who wrote a speech back in 1990 and he still gets paid for cutting and pasting the guts of it some 31 years later.

And to think he told our boys back then 'the good times are over'.

At least Maguire's doing it out passion for his club. Wrinkles is doing it purely out of small-dick syndrome spite.

With McGuire I think David Koch being our Chairman adds a layer of animosity to his attitude - even though he was dumped as CEO of Channel Nine after about 5 minutes he's still part of the furniture there and they would hate being beaten so regularly in the breakfast show ratings by our laughing boy. Getting one over him with the PBs would be very satisfying to Ed.

You have to admire the rat cunning of a guy who wrote a speech back in 1990 and he still gets paid for cutting and pasting the guts of it some 31 years later.

And to think he told our boys back then 'the good times are over'.
Makes me sick has made a living off the courage and hard work of Bruce Webber and co.

LOL! The media obviously don't watch the ******* games at all. Rockliff blew a knee you stupid ******* campaigners.

View attachment 1117496
Also Riley Bonner referred to as an 'out-of-favour fringe player' after coming back from injury with one game in the SANFL after being picked for every game he was fit and available for this year.

A selection of footy headlines from the Saturday tiser

The Thils will keep on coming

Power will Pepper and assault Lions

Forget bars and brawls (Cornes on Port guernsey)

And two for Marty Frederick:

Out of Africa

The Sudan impact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of Africa

The Sudan impact

y937oRmzu3C3UZ6epPNw5QeVtHE=.gif

Corn and Row talking about the first showdown and Graham said of course Port Adelaide were in with a chance in Showdown 1. "Port thrive on the us against them mentality" while 1 day earlier saying Port Power is a new club. Which one is it you oxygen thief?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Out of Africa

The Sudan impact
Not footy related but this article in yesterday's The Advertiser highlights the quality of journalism associated with that masthead. Maybe this is Dan Andrews's way of making peace with Gladys.

1620077427957.png

Nah dont forget up and coming young superstar Tex "The Big Texan from Texas" Walker.
I read in the Adelaide media yesterday that Aliir Aliir is facing his biggest test this week matching up on Coleman Medal favourite Ted "The Big Texan™" Walker.

I read in the Adelaide media yesterday that Aliir Aliir is facing his biggest test this week matching up on Coleman Medal favourite Ted "The Big Texan™" Walker.
Yep I heard they asked Aliir for comment and he said "I dont even know who Tex Walker is lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back