Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
7 episodes will be about how they were all innocent, that Hird is a saint, and that Jobe is not a weird name at all, no sirree.
7.5 episodes covering all the s**t Kevin Sheedy invented plus 30 mins of replays of Gary Moorcroft's mark.

7 episodes will be about how they were all innocent, that Hird is a saint, and that Jobe is not a weird name at all, no sirree.

lol i completely forgot about the whole drug escapade just trying to look at their footy. it is a less fortunate time for them to have a 150th than it was for us, that saga is their latest chapter in their history, only just making a final after 10+ years etc. at least they have a sick new logo (imo)

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
7.5 episodes covering all the sh*t Kevin Sheedy invented plus 30 mins of replays of Gary Moorcroft's mark.
1633948120730.png

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
I don't remember that episode of Doctor Who.
It's the one where Diana Fisher said, "This Tardis invention is all very nice Doctor but does it come in other colours?"

Feb 7, 2014
reynella
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea FC , Boston Red Sox/celtics
Him becoming a media baron off the back of buying up radio stations is the equivalent of becoming a titan of the electric typewriter industry.

Wait!! Are you saying my stocks in typewriters are not a good investment???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back