Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lass on 1oclock mmm news yesterday said Russell Ehbert was presented his hall of fame award by Barney Robran! WTF😩

Predatory Lesbians.

Probably shouldn't judge a book by the cover, but I always had the impression that De Vanna would've been one of the perpetrators, not the victim - I remember watching a W-League game years ago and De Vanna was taking something out on poor Ellyse Perry when she was still playing soccer and assumed it was because she was straight/pretty, but maybe it was just anger at Ellyse hogging all the publicity and promotional opportunities. I stopped watching W-League games after Ellyse gave soccer away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL website calls Russell Ebert a "Power great".
I'm all for it, not a problem with it at all. It is our nickname name now. In fact it's what many of us have been calling for, recognition we are the magpies of old that elevated from the state league competition.

Wiring it as such, causes no blurred lines whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Pity the Brownlow Medallist couldn't make the list of best midfielders... :rolleyes:

Aside from Fyfe they couldn't manage to fit in any non-Victorian player, let alone Ollie.

2 out of 12. Sounds about right. That's how much the VFL is willing to let players/clubs from outside 'THE CENTRE OF THE SPORTING UNIVERSE!!!!!!' win awards or premierships.
So Ollie not elite in any of the 12 categories?
Not even strength nor contested?
How in the actual **** did he win Charlie then?

It's a scandal!
I demands a recount.
The medal has to go to Bonnnt or Petrarrrka.
Strip Wines immediately.........
We want justice.

So Ollie not elite in any of the 12 categories?
Not even strength nor contested?
How in the actual **** did he win Charlie then?

It's a scandal!
I demands a recount.
The medal has to go to Bonnnt or Petrarrrka.
Strip Wines immediately.........
We want justice.
Maybe, just maybe, not being elite in any one category but being almost elite in a number of categories makes a better player than one that is elite in one category and nowhere near elite in any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back