Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, just maybe, not being elite in any one category but being almost elite in a number of categories makes a better player than one that is elite in one category and nowhere near elite in any other.

I mean I'd say he is probably #1 in strength, contested and endurance. Not sure on "hand-balling" either, but I'd say he is on a short list there.

Really Clarry should get about 3-4 of these, Ollie and Trac should get about 3 each, then the others should go to randoms - eg. Greenwood for tackling, Bont for marking, etc

Maybe, just maybe, not being elite in any one category but being almost elite in a number of categories makes a better player than one that is elite in one category and nowhere near elite in any other.
Those were my thoughts at first too.
Just having a kick to the testicles of the Vic-centric media :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to her Breakfast show on Fresh a bit when it was on, she's not bad, obviously more worth listening to than the dribble of Roo and Ditts. Odd they've seperated get from her co-host Thommo who arguably had closer to a typical Triple M listener vibe (or maybe, the listener Triple M seems to want) though.

I don't really get what vibe Triple M seems to want anyway. Do they even know?

I listened to her Breakfast show on Fresh a bit when it was on, she's not bad, obviously more worth listening to than the dribble of Roo and Ditts. Odd they've seperated get from her co-host Thommo who arguably had closer to a typical Triple M listener vibe (or maybe, the listener Triple M seems to want) though.

This is like saying "Oh yeah that new burger place isn't bad, definitely tastes better rolling up dog poo off the street in leaves and eating it"

Really trying to capture the moron demographic

Fresh to triple m.... That's a backwards step...

*If I turn on the radio... Triple m, fresh or what ever... I'm not interested in people talking play some ******* music!!! ******* annoying when I can drive to work and not hear 1 song... 🤔 Well... in all fairness... I live like 8mins away from my work... So I'll let that slide for now... But the point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back