Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh to triple m.... That's a backwards step...

*If I turn on the radio... Triple m, fresh or what ever... I'm not interested in people talking play some ******* music!!! ******* annoying when I can drive to work and not hear 1 song... 🤔 Well... in all fairness... I live like 8mins away from my work... So I'll let that slide for now... But the point still stands.
Spotify, di.fm, soundcloud etc etc etc is your friend :)

Radio sucks anyway. Why would anyone listen to it when there are so many other "advert free" options where you can listen to the stuff YOU want to hear and not the stuff they think the masses want to hear littered inside hosts dribble and "in jokes"

Fresh to triple m.... That's a backwards step...

*If I turn on the radio... Triple m, fresh or what ever... I'm not interested in people talking play some ******* music!!! ******* annoying when I can drive to work and not hear 1 song... 🤔 Well... in all fairness... I live like 8mins away from my work... So I'll let that slide for now... But the point still stands.

There is no point listening to radio if you want music.

There is no point listening to radio if you want music.

i appreciate the old crooners tunes on ABC 891 i think it is? apart from that i can't listen to any radio, it all feels like it caters to a demographic of person that doesn't actually exist, and if they do i don't wanna know em

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was Dylan that provided this web site a while back - find radio stations all over the world, surely one or two of them will have some decent music, hey?

I linked it in one of the TRTT's awhile back after a mate in California sent it to me, but Dylan could have linked it as well as I dont read all posts when it races ahead sometimes.

Last edited:
Can’t access the article, but given it was heart-related, the 35 years of smoking would’ve absolutely had an impact.

He reckons it's more to do with his slack diabetes control over the years.

Robbo reminds me of that character in the Frontline comedy series who does the video editing, always with a f** in his mouth, coughing and wheezing. That actor died in his 50s, I'm not sure how old Robbo is - probably younger than he looks.

Last edited:
He reckons it's more to do with his slack diabetes control over the years.

Robbo reminds me of that character in the Frontline comedy series who does the video editing, always with a f** in his mouth, coughing and wheezing. That actor died in his 50s, I'm not sure how old Robbo is - probably younger than he looks.
He is 53 according to Wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back