News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair it was only Dwayne dribbling out what just came into the echo chamber of his skull… Gerard and Kane were in no hurry to agree to a conspiracy theory like that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How is it a conspiracy theory?

I think seeing Waterman doing so well after his illness is genuinely one of the best footy stories going around. I’ve been on and off in Jake’s talent. Over the last couple years I’ve gone off him being an undersized kpf but last two weeks he was able to get on top some decent key back. A break out year this year were he could kick 50 not only helpf this young side going forward but also helps oscar out in the coming years
Yes it’s exciting to watch. In Jake’s early years I thought he looked like a real player. However, season after season he’d have a few very good games but for the rest was just okay.

For whatever reason he has certainly gone to another level this season. But it will be interesting to see if he can maintain it.

I’m wondering if he’ll be able to have the same impact when Oscar returns because he is 1. a designated KPF; 2. is captain; and, 3. is the long term prospect. That is, currently no one is The Man up forward so that enables Jake to be more of a target.

Also if Maric and JWill continue to develop, plus it’s been stated BWill is primarily a forward … it all may not allow Jake to fully strut his stuff. (But isn’t it great to be having such ‘problems’ c.f. last year?)

Yes it’s exciting to watch. In Jake’s early years I thought he looked like a real player. However, season after season he’d have a few very good games but for the rest was just okay.

For whatever reason he has certainly gone to another level this season. But it will be interesting to see if he can maintain it.

I’m wondering if he’ll be able to have the same impact when Oscar returns because he is 1. a designated KPF; 2. is captain; and, 3. is the long term prospect. That is, currently no one is The Man up forward so that enables Jake to be more of a target.

Also if Maric and JWill continue to develop, plus it’s been stated BWill is primarily a forward … it all may not allow Jake to fully strut his stuff. (But isn’t it great to be having such ‘problems’ c.f. last year?)
I see Oscar & Jake as the next Jk/ darling combo - but it could be maric, jwill or bwill that take the darling sport.

Def have good options coming thru in the forward line the media "experts" have no idea about.

Jake closer to goal, Oscar roaming, Maric similar to a Mark LeCras role.

I see Oscar & Jake as the next Jk/ darling combo - but it could be maric, jwill or bwill that take the darling sport.

Def have good options coming thru in the forward line the media "experts" have no idea about.

Even Archer Reid if he comes on.

Oscar would be awesome at CHF, however with his knee he will play out of the square for the rest of his career. It’s going to be a matter of how we fit Snake et al in around that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back