News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any ITK that can tell
advise me about Nathan Schmook. Is he a card carrying Fremantle supporter.

I mean you can hear Kane smiling while saying this, on top of Buckley laughing through his teeth.

It's not that deep.

They wore WHAT?!

a668b5dd0c9d78623527efe0746f337c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical Cornes going off because he thought one thing when reality was something else

They weren’t dressed up on the day of the intraclub, it was the day before when it was only a light session ahead of the next day’s match

Borderline it was their day off and they had a moment of fun as a playing group that’s building some genuine team spirit/camaraderie which is vitally important through the rebuild

Typical Cornes going off because he thought one thing when reality was something else

They weren’t dressed up on the day of the intraclub, it was the day before when it was only a light session ahead of the next day’s match

Borderline it was their day off and they had a moment of fun as a playing group that’s building some genuine team spirit/camaraderie which is vitally important through the rebuild
Great to see some fun being injected into the environment.

I think we are at a stage where we all know the bloke is a shock jock and he has an open agenda against the club.

As much as what the boys did was lame, it’s not that deep and in fact these little fun event and etc brings the whole squad come together and helps build the culture within the team

This wasn't a new thing the playing group did. Didn't Schofield say during the intraclub they used to do it back when he was playing.

This wasn't a new thing the playing group did. Didn't Schofield say during the intraclub they used to do it back when he was playing.

I know they did it last year cos Hurn did this

8A4ECEBA-7AF9-4B67-BA8E-E42F21C5506C.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back