Media vendettas against conservative politicians

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is co-ordinated too.

Have a look at this APPALLING tweet by Maiden, plastering the face of an innocent man all over her Twitter, in a sick attempt to smear him because he hasn't been fielding her calls this week. She knows it's wrong because she has removed the ability of posters to comment on it (knowing her twitter hounds will post defamatory material).

have you asked why the media is not reporting your story, that the man accused of rape was actually the victim - and it was he who was raped by three separate women???

bloody media hiding the truth!!!!

have you asked why the media is not reporting your story, that the man accused of rape was actually the victim - and it was he who was raped by three separate women???

bloody media hiding the truth!!!!

You're confused, along with many other simple people in the original discussion - there was nothing saying he was a victim (as opposed to her) - simply raising legal issues about whether his state of intoxication was such that his ability to consent was also impaired.

To put it even more simply for you, it's sort of like when a murderer is found not guilty on the grounds of insanity - it doesn't mean that that person didn't actually murder them, or that they become a victim, or that the victim somehow becomes the perpetrator!

You're confused, along with many other simple people in the original discussion - there was nothing saying he was a victim (as opposed to her) - simply raising legal issues about whether his state of intoxication was such that his ability to consent was also impaired.

To put it even more simply for you, it's sort of like when a murderer is found not guilty on the grounds of insanity - it doesn't mean that that person didn't actually murder them, or that they become a victim, or that the victim somehow becomes the perpetrator!

three times? three times that just coincidentally happened???

do you make a habit of apologising for rapists?

Didn't think anything could top this thread but there you go

Its up with GoldenSky thread whinge about the ALP banning Gay Conversion therapy

Its up with GoldenSky thread whinge about the ALP banning Gay Conversion therapy

Um...was it a whinge about "gay conversion therapy", or the punitive potential sentences of 10 years in jail for parents/?

Murdoch presses constitute the bulk of media in Australia and they are rabidly pro-LNP.
The right-wing clamouring for victimhood knows no bounds.
Lol please. Which TV presenter openly supports LNP ZERO. Which TV presentation openly supports Labor?

Peter van olsen and Sam madian kat Murphy walee and so much more

Yeh it was a whinge, just as this thread is another whinge from you about your party being "shock horror" held to account for their repulsive actions.

You have to be a special kind of CNUT to try and defend the repulsive actions of the alleged perpetrator and the cover-up occurring throughout the highest echelons of this government.
It's not my party.

No one is defending the actions of the alleged perpetrator. I simply pointed out his state of impairment too, on what we know so far.

As for the cover-up, I'm sorry but black is black and white is white to me - discussing this with the Deputy Commissioner of the AFP is NOT a "cover-up" to any normal, sane person.

Now you may be getting excited that this is something resembling an episode of 24 where the corrupt President (PM?!) will finally be exposed but there is no cover-up in the "highest echelons of government". Just a lazy cliche.

It's not my party.
Yeh it is, you're in here most days regurgitating the same lines being spun by the Liberal party.

Heres a big hint to you and your fellow dregs in the Liberal Party, Rape and attempting to cover it up is never acceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if golden sky is code for something else.

"Not a far-left sheep".

No joke, large portions of the Australian population have been absolutely radicalised by left-wing propaganda (and yes I know some of them will say the same about right-wing prop!!) to the point where they can't even use facts, or logic or reason to argue their point anymore. It's just a herd-mentality mob that seeks to denigrate and insult anyone that disagrees.

"Not a far-left sheep".

No joke, large portions of the Australian population have been absolutely radicalised by left-wing propaganda (and yes I know some of them will say the same about right-wing prop!!) to the point where they can't even use facts, or logic or reason to argue their point anymore. It's just a herd-mentality mob that seeks to denigrate and insult anyone that disagrees.

My views are my own.

Heres a big hint to you and your fellow dregs in the Liberal Party, Rape and attempting to cover it up is never acceptable.

"Discussing with the highest levels of the Police is covering up a crime".

Doofus-level point there, mate. Doesn't even make sense.

Do you agree with Samantha Maiden plastering a private pic of Dutton's young press sec on to twitter?

I don't have an opinion on it as of yet. I know no details of it. I may never have an opinion of it because there is a much larger issue at hand.

Oh you must have misunderstood my post. Hopefully not deliberately. I do think I was pretty clear. But I'll spell it out for you again: Is "covering up" an alleged crime when your boss encourages you to report it to Police and actually has a meeting with the AFP Deputy Commissioner about it?

Who, exactly, are you saying this alleged crime was "covered up" from? Usually, the way most people use the English language, it would mean to cover it up from the authorities.
I'm well aware of how the Government is trying to spin it, no need for you to regurgitate their talking points.

I don't have an opinion on it as of yet. I know no details of it. I may never have an opinion of it because there is a much larger issue at hand.

Oh. Well, you're in the wrong thread. The details were posted on the first page.

Lol please. Which TV presenter openly supports LNP ZERO. Which TV presentation openly supports Labor?

Peter van olsen and Sam madian kat Murphy walee and so much more

Well, the LNP has an entire channel devoted to them, for a start, and those you mention aren't openly supporting anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back