Media vendettas against conservative politicians

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you are. Do you agree with this, yes or no?

And this is co-ordinated too.

Have a look at this APPALLING tweet by Maiden, plastering the face of an innocent man all over her Twitter, in a sick attempt to smear him because he hasn't been fielding her calls this week. She knows it's wrong because she has removed the ability of posters to comment on it (knowing her twitter hounds will post defamatory material).

And this is co-ordinated too.

Have a look at this APPALLING tweet by Maiden, plastering the face of an innocent man all over her Twitter, in a sick attempt to smear him because he hasn't been fielding her calls this week. She knows it's wrong because she has removed the ability of posters to comment on it (knowing her twitter hounds will post defamatory material).

So what's the smear? Being Dutton's Press Secretary?

Anyone notice the recent trend towards Australian journos being hyper-partisan towards conservative politicians in particular? Is this at the behest of American corporations like CBS which own Channel 10? Or reflective of the fact the media-class as a whole is more left-of-centre? Or reflective of the younger age profile of journos these days, which as a cohort we know favour the left more?

This was a theory I put forward last week:

1) Nothing to do with ScoMo's own goals - PVO has a clear vendetta against the Morrison office.

Where Chief then replied:

You think this because conservative western governments have a recent history of denigrating the press to take the sting out of reports of government failures and malfeasance. That's all.

Today, PVO's vendetta is on full display again.

So, my question - as nearly every Australian receives their political news through events and happenings parsed by journalists rather than watching source material (ie Parliament or press conferences) what impact does a hyper-partisan press that favours the left have on political discourse in this country?

Jeez you guys are snowflakes :rolleyes:

Since when did holding the government to standards we hold everyone else to a vendetta? Someone has been raped here and it looks as though it's been covered up at the highest level.
The golden shower twatwaffler needs to see nothing but wall to wall positive posting for his “footy side”

No one is defending the actions of the alleged perpetrator. I simply pointed out his state of impairment too, on what we know so far.

that is defending him FFS

i dont care how drunk you are, rape is rape

one girl they were arguing about him wearing a condom and his resisted and penetrated her anyway

if he's coherent enough to argue against wearing protection, he's coherent enough to own responsibility for his actions, and to not be defended by apologists like yourself

Ummm, there is this :think:

Ummm, there is this :think:

im still pissed about the Australia Channel (?)

remember when you used to travel OS, it was always good to get the news from home, watch some aussie tv, even get the footy

then murdoch campaigned that it was inefficient and expensive, and Sky News could do it better. ABC lost the contract, and Sky ran the channel into oblivion

So it's the media's fault and those women's fault is it?

I guess RWNJ are correct that we shouldn't have too many women in government. These rapes wouldn't happen if the government was all male!

Women should know not to go out alone especially to dubious areas like LNP staffers offices

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back