Medibank International

Remove this Banner Ad

molik loses the first set to stosur 6-7

i tell you what - if molik loses this final the media is going to be all over it and turn her into a choker and completely throw her off her game

the media are going to wreck molik's great run - but only if she loses to stosur in this final

she held serve in the second set to go up 1-0, so lets hope she can come back and win

Impressive performance by both players but although she played a game that was going to have more errors, the 47-23 unforced error count cost Stosur (winners 23-15 in favour of Stosur). Wouldn't be surprised if Stosur's top 20 by the end of the year

good win for molik and i think she's avoided a lot of unecessary bad press by winning the final

Great match huh? Can't wait til next week too. Should be a great Aussie Open. Still I wish Martina Hingis was playing. Maybe next year.

Skippy_14 said:
Great match huh? Can't wait til next week too. Should be a great Aussie Open. Still I wish Martina Hingis was playing. Maybe next year.

I wish she was playing as well, sadly the reality is she will never play a point on the wta tour ever again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pattaya in Thailand. It starts on the 29th of this month. And it's a WTA event so... Apparently it's for charity or something but if all goes well we could be seeing a comeback!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back