Medicating the bi polar Demons. Proudly brought to you by Lithium.

Remove this Banner Ad

TheGateKeeper

Debutant
May 24, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I awoke this chilly August morning to pop on the telly and flick past various shows like bowls Australia brought to you by Tobin funerals, Taylor Swift song on rage and eventually catch the round 10 historic game of Ninthmond vs the Dees. And as I watch the red and blue attempt to play football, it reminded me why I barrack for the these guys. A band from Frankston called The Fauves sung it best “Hey, hey self abuser”. So now to sit on my couch with morning coffee in my hand and my dog dropping horrendous farts in front of the fire, I felt a rising warmth in me to see jimmy run on the G plying his craft. Garry “dollars” Lyon playing with half a spine out of the goal square, Nick Daffy keep pinging shots from outside 50, only to keep missing, the uglier Gale brother get smoked by the dominant Robert Pyman and a haunting fear when I see Paul hopgood with ball in hand. So I have now accepted this season for what it is. Just like my teenage self did with that season, with shame and secret tears. But having said that, and as I type this Craig Nettlebeck has hammered home a 50 meter goal and sealing the tigers fate. I can only hope that this current group of red legs(I also hate the short socks we now wear too!) can repeat what we did the 98 season or even win the ******* thing! I will now shortly finish my coffee and kick the dog outside and start my day, with a Greg Hutchinson coached dees giving a belting to massive head Richardson’s tigers. Up the Dees and I’m sure I will be brought back to reality tonight, but for now I will bask in this afterglow.

I awoke this chilly August morning to pop on the telly and flick past various shows like bowls Australia brought to you by Tobin funerals, Taylor Swift song on rage and eventually catch the round 10 historic game of Premiershipmond vs the Dees. And as I watch the red and blue attempt to play football, it reminded me why I barrack for the these guys. A band from Frankston called The Fauves sung it best “Hey, hey self abuser”. So now to sit on my couch with morning coffee in my hand and my dog dropping horrendous farts in front of the fire, I felt a rising warmth in me to see jimmy run on the G plying his craft. Garry “dollars” Lyon playing with half a spine out of the goal square, Nick Daffy keep pinging shots from outside 50, only to keep missing, the uglier Gale brother get smoked by the dominant Robert Pyman and a haunting fear when I see Paul hopgood with ball in hand. So I have now accepted this season for what it is. Just like my teenage self did with that season, with shame and secret tears. But having said that, and as I type this Craig Nettlebeck has hammered home a 50 meter goal and sealing the tigers fate. I can only hope that this current group of red legs(I also hate the short socks we now wear too!) can repeat what we did the 98 season or even win the ******* thing! I will now shortly finish my coffee and kick the dog outside and start my day, with a Greg Hutchinson coached dees giving a belting to massive head Richardson’s tigers. Up the Dees and I’m sure I will be brought back to reality tonight, but for now I will bask in this afterglow.

Loved the Fauves. 'Dogs are the best people' was another favourite of mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back