Rumour Mediocre player to move to Melbourne in 2022

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Heard it here first... mediocre interstate player, sick of lack of opportunity, will return home to a similarly mediocre club. Based on promises of more game time. However, club will spout non-committal dribble about 'versatility' and 'team player'.

Watch this space in the next 10 months....
Doesn't this happen 10 times a year

Heard it here first... mediocre interstate player, sick of lack of opportunity, will return home to a similarly mediocre club. Based on promises of more game time. However, club will spout non-committal dribble about 'versatility' and 'team player'.

Source?

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda

Heard he'll be trying to gain the respect of his teammates when he starts training

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Is this Melbourne the city or Melbourne the club?

Totally hope it’s the club. I embrace mediocrity and love the whole ‘flying’ and ‘training the house down’ stuff! Its the actual season and performance that gives me the shits

Is this Melbourne the city or Melbourne the club?

Totally hope it’s the club. I embrace mediocrity and love the whole ‘flying’ and ‘training the house down’ stuff! Its the actual season and performance that gives me the shits

I understand what you're saying...The H&A season is a bit meh. Finals is where it's at.

RuffMagician

Rookie
Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Jarrod Brander?

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Adam Tomlinson bad or ‘Party’ McKenna bad?

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville

Why dont you ******* say the name campaigner? How ******* old are you?

Dean0mite

Draftee
Dec 20, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

Huge if true

In the Thirds

Team Captain
Nov 17, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Maybe this rumour came true 12 months early Majak Daw for season 2021.

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Is this the rumor board these days?

Back