meet Mr Rucci

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of us not in front of a radio, what did you say basically and what was the response from Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber?

Thank you all for your support; only I'm not the one who needs it. The process is not clear, we're kept in the dark and as members we deserve what is happening.

Why?

Because we pay $$$ to the AFC is why!! Don't kid us around. We all know what will happen when they make the announcement.

NOT FAIR TO THE SUPPORTER GROUP.

Stop bull****ting and announce it for christs' sake

Originally posted by rainmage
Thank you all for your support; only I'm not the one who needs it. The process is not clear, we're kept in the dark and as members we deserve what is happening.

Why?

Because we pay $$$ to the AFC is why!! Don't kid us around. We all know what will happen when they make the announcement.

NOT FAIR TO THE SUPPORTER GROUP.

Stop bull****ting and announce it for christs' sake
hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say

Originally posted by PrideOf
For those of us not in front of a radio, what did you say basically and what was the response from Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber?

The gist of the conversation was that the process isn't transparent enought and in todays' business environment transparency is the key to success.

We are shareholders of a 'business' and should be treated as such.

The gist of the conversationwas that the process isn't transparent enought and in todays' busionesses environment transparency is the key to success.

Good approach. I can see why KG packed up if you were throwing two and three-syllable words around like that.

:)

The gist of the conversation was that the process isn't transparent enought and in todays' business environment transparency is the key to success.

Good on ya mate - well done.

That bloody KG is a handful isn't he??

No sense - just noise!! ;)

Originally posted by RooDog
a poster suggested we have a face to face meeting with Mr Rucci... he has agreed to this and at this stage it will habe to be on friday afternoon or evening.... just seeing who would come and where we could hold it..

thanks

adam
Count me in Adam.
As I originaly said The Crows Tavern is my prefered place and night not arvo for me.

It will be pointless without some key members of this forum though.

JC

Count me out!!

I can't see any point in meeting with Rucci, as IMO he seems to be trying to create a certain aggressive attitude amongst supporters towards the AFC.

There might be dissatisfaction with the coaching selection process, but there is no rebellion.

Rucci and co are the ones that keep on pumping up Craig's tyres undeservedly and partially have caused the demise of Wallace as a candidate for the AFC coaching position.

Rucci has responded to none of the challenges for a balanced support of all the major candidates rather than a single biased Craig backing.

As for me, I'll continue to make my points in this forum, a forum that the AFC also read, and directly to the AFC using my real name etc

That way I know they will at least be acknowledged as they have been in the past, and not used against me.

Originally posted by macca23
Count me out!!

I can't see any point in meeting with Rucci, as IMO he seems to be trying to create a certain aggressive attitude amongst supporters towards the AFC.

There might be dissatisfaction with the coaching selection process, but there is no rebellion.

Rucci and co are the ones that keep on pumping up Craig's tyres undeservedly and partially have caused the demise of Wallace as a candidate for the AFC coaching position.

Rucci has responded to none of the challenges for a balanced support of all the major candidates rather than a single biased Craig backing.

As for me, I'll continue to make my points in this forum, a forum that the AFC also read, and directly to the AFC using my real name etc

That way I know they will at least be acknowledged as they have been in the past, and not used against me.
Well said and count me out for exactly the same reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by macca23
Count me out!!

Having thought about it a lot more I can't disagree with anything in your post and agree with your stance in not meeting Michelangelo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back