Event 'Meet The Prospective Admins' Panel @ Camp Clod

Remove this Banner Ad

I just wanted to ask a question and that's one I could think of.

We get a badge for asking a question don't we?
I award you a lollipop.:lollipop:

I just wanted to ask a question and that's one I could think of.

We get a badge for asking a question don't we?

You can have a pantskyle badge which means you showed guts and determination to ask a stupid question.

You can have a pantskyle badge which means you showed guts and determination to ask a stupid question.

Amazing.

I can now retire from the SFA at peace with myself.

Just following on from TheCoach16 given JoshWoodenSpoon hasn't mentioned a single issue this season to internally debate maybe we're in the same boat and haven't seen anything worthy of discussion yet.

I know sometimes the simmers PM acts as a sounding board for league issues.
Apart from minor teamsheet errors nothing league wide has been discussed there either.
Are you....did you just...wait...

Are you... agreeing with me????

If so, I must’ve made an exceptional argument, because you hate me!

Are you....did you just...wait...

Are you... agreeing with me????

If so, I must’ve made an exceptional argument, because you hate me!
How could I hate you. You provide us so much amusement attempting to list a team each Thursday :D

Instead, teams should be encouraged to switch out players who got a shellacking in their previous 1 or 2 games, based on game stats from previous rounds. Some of our stats media gurus might enjoy running an analysis of how prime position holders fared against their opponents each week, highlighting those who are holding down a position despite being beaten in that position. There could be a specific focus on Midfielders, Onballers, and Mooch .
Wait. I am my own position, which is why I keep it all to myself. Mind you, there seems to be an issue with it not being recognised league-wide, which is why fitzroybowiedog keeps getting fined for positional errors in the team sheet.

Question to all 3 candidates.

You all stated your goals and focuses, I'll admit I didn't read it properly but anyway.

Its well know that some clubs are struggling with inactiveness from posters, which maybe due to disinterest or lack of leadership, if you do become admin, Do you have a solution or a idea for this problem?

AB stated his main goal would be recruitment, we can recruit all we want, but that doesn't guarantee activeness from posters. So if you do as your goal states, and recruit posters, Do the plans/ideas you'll implement ensure it would be successful?

I'm big on inactiveness, largely due to the lack of activeness from the current rookie crop, if that's the trend we'll face, it doesn't look too positive for the league's future.

Forgive me, I was bit tipsy while doing this.

A question for all three candidates. Ant Bear The Filth Wizard fumbler

In light of the following SFA rule

SEC [7]. No Aliases Playing
A player may only have one account as a listed player in the Sweet FA. No aliases allowed. Minimum 8 game suspension applies for a breach.

What action would you take if it was found an alias was active in a match thread ? Does the 8 game suspension just apply to the poster who created the alias or is the club that manufactured it liable in this case ?

Thoughts ?

A question for all three candidates. Ant Bear The Filth Wizard fumbler

In light of the following SFA rule

SEC [7]. No Aliases Playing
A player may only have one account as a listed player in the Sweet FA. No aliases allowed. Minimum 8 game suspension applies for a breach.

What action would you take if it was found an alias was active in a match thread ? Does the 8 game suspension just apply to the poster who created the alias or is the club that manufactured it liable in this case ?

Thoughts ?
The player is responsible, and the penalty is prescribed.

If there's proof that the club colluded, the captains of that club may be liable under disrepute laws. These cases are usually discussed in Committee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Announcing the admin on the same day as the federal election would radiate big dick energy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back