Meet Up MEET UP Discussion: Prelim Final Saturday 17th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Well here we are boys and girls, I'm aware there will be some meet ups for existing Swans PodCasts issued and there will also be one for board members who just want to catch up with people they've been yelling at all year:tongueoutv1:

If the respective podcast peeps can let me know where you'll be meeting I'll add it here.

• TrueBloods podcast: Bat & Ball
  • A Bevy of Bloods podcast
  • Swans Board: The Trinity

And for the board I'm open to suggestions where everyone thinks is a good place to be.

Beer Celebrate GIF by Jin

Last edited:
Well here we are boys and girls, I'm aware there will be some meet ups for existing Swans PodCasts issued and there will also be one for board members who just want to catch up with people they've been yelling at all year:tongueoutv1:

If the respective podcast peeps can let me know where you'll be meeting I'll add it here.

• TrueBloods podcast
  • A Bevy of Bloods podcast

And for the board I'm open to suggestions where everyone thinks is a good place to be.

Beer Celebrate GIF by Jin
Name the place and as long as I've been able to check in to my apartment I'll be there. Currently deciding what to do to kill the time between 7am and check in with a small suitcase in tow.

I will be in the city at around 9:30am for sure but I think I will use that time for an afternoon jog before the game.

I jog to the bar does that count?

Well I've mapped that in the direction I'll be heading I could do a crawl starting at the Madison, followed by the Strawberry Hills, then the Shakespeare and finally the Trinity.
The Trinity from about 11am onwards mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

505 Crown Street, Surry Hills

1663312767478.png

Anyone at the rising sun hotel in south Melbourne, is it busy there now? Was about to head there for lunch at 1:30 but the little one fell asleep for her nap so now I won't get there until after 3. It rained in the cbd for about 5 minutes so hoping some people decided to stay away so I can get a steak in before the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back