Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Hi everybody.

I was wondering if we are doing a meet up this year? Sorry if there is already a thread

I’m gonna be back in town and it sounded kind of fun
There's no thread yet - so this is it!

I would be interested in a meetup for one or more of our games. I haven't been to one since about 2017 but it was fun.

Hotdees

All Australian
Feb 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
As a wa dees supporter would love to do this. Hoping to get to Melbourne if Mark allows which is looking good atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I’m thinking about some of the people that came to the meet-up that I made it to back in whenever. That was pretty good so if we can find a mutually suitable time I’m wondering if Theseventhhamster and Simon_Says would consider it? Also LeverPuller and Captain Jack , though I know both of you live elsewhere now. And surely this is the year for Crimson Azure to emerge from exile?

Theseventhhamster

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I’m thinking about some of the people that came to the meet-up that I made it to back in whenever. That was pretty good so if we can find a mutually suitable time I’m wondering if Theseventhhamster and Simon_Says would consider it? Also LeverPuller and Captain Jack , though I know both of you live elsewhere now. And surely this is the year for Crimson Azure to emerge from exile?
Gosh I'd then have to commit to watching Melbourne play. Must have been 2016 as I had just crushed my finger renovating and was applying for grad jobs. Was a good time. Got plastered after the meetup at the game with LeverPuller if memory serves. No recollection of who we played though.

Proper Gander

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Gosh I'd then have to commit to watching Melbourne play. Must have been 2016 as I had just crushed my finger renovating and was applying for grad jobs. Was a good time. Got plastered after the meetup at the game with LeverPuller if memory serves. No recollection of who we played though.
Adelaide I think. And yes you had a hideous injury but were in a nicely drugged state which isn’t a bad approach to our games in general

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad