HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Hi everybody.

I was wondering if we are doing a meet up this year? Sorry if there is already a thread

I’m gonna be back in town and it sounded kind of fun

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Hi everybody.

I was wondering if we are doing a meet up this year? Sorry if there is already a thread

I’m gonna be back in town and it sounded kind of fun
There's no thread yet - so this is it!

I would be interested in a meetup for one or more of our games. I haven't been to one since about 2017 but it was fun.

There's no thread yet - so this is it!

I would be interested in a meetup for one or more of our games. I haven't been to one since about 2017 but it was fun.
Last meet up I went to was 2012 I think. Half the posters who went don't even post anymore.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Last meet up I went to was 2012 I think. Half the posters who went don't even post anymore.
I haven’t forgotten your casual suggestion a few years back that you might try and make another, Crimson. 2021 could be the year!

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
So I’m guessing we are doing the after game drinks at revolver/revs/revolting

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
So I’m guessing we are doing the after game drinks at revolver/revs/revolting
I’m too old to be allowed into revolver.

We could do pre-game meetup with open-ended option for select enthusiasts to continue post game maybe?

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
I’m too old to be allowed into revolver.

We could do pre-game meetup with open-ended option for select enthusiasts to continue post game maybe?

sound awesome - and I too am too old, I think if your first number is a 4 it’s pubs only

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Do we have a suggested game?
Home games coming up are:
- Melbourne Geelong 11 April 3:20 (Sunday)
- ANZAC Eve
- Melbourne Sydney 8 May TBA (Saturday at some random time)
- Melbourne Carlton 15 May TBA (Saturday at some random time)

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I’m thinking about some of the people that came to the meet-up that I made it to back in whenever. That was pretty good so if we can find a mutually suitable time I’m wondering if Theseventhhamster and Simon_Says would consider it? Also LeverPuller and Captain Jack , though I know both of you live elsewhere now. And surely this is the year for Crimson Azure to emerge from exile?

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I’m thinking about some of the people that came to the meet-up that I made it to back in whenever. That was pretty good so if we can find a mutually suitable time I’m wondering if Theseventhhamster and Simon_Says would consider it? Also LeverPuller and Captain Jack , though I know both of you live elsewhere now. And surely this is the year for Crimson Azure to emerge from exile?
Gosh I'd then have to commit to watching Melbourne play. Must have been 2016 as I had just crushed my finger renovating and was applying for grad jobs. Was a good time. Got plastered after the meetup at the game with LeverPuller if memory serves. No recollection of who we played though.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Gosh I'd then have to commit to watching Melbourne play. Must have been 2016 as I had just crushed my finger renovating and was applying for grad jobs. Was a good time. Got plastered after the meetup at the game with LeverPuller if memory serves. No recollection of who we played though.
Adelaide I think. And yes you had a hideous injury but were in a nicely drugged state which isn’t a bad approach to our games in general

Last edited:
Back