Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes: Oh please. Complete hogwash. This is just a completely unsourced conspiracy theory. It did make me laugh through with its complete absurdity.

Isn't he? And where's your evidence that he isn't?

James Hewitt and Harry both have red hair?
You should probably go back to where you Come from with your defense of a pedofile cult.

They were warned about knighting Jimmy Saville and they still did, still associated with him despite a damming mi5 file and cover ups from BBC management, including David attrnborough. They still protect Andrew, like they did Saville...

But men like like Mandela, they call for his assaniation. Men like Gough whitlam they illegal Remove from office. Turn the press against men like Paul keating for his redfeern speech and anti nuclear stance and honor men like John Howard who protects pedofiles.

Theres a cLearpattern, like your defence of the same people. You should just stick to anti Islam rants.

It is what it is

Diana had dirt on them, dead.
Epstien had dirt on them, dead.
The broad who exposed them in the Panama papers, dead.
Assange who proved Harry is a war criminal, locked up with skitzoohrenic terrorists. Soon to be dead.

The press keep quiet.

Birds of a feather flock together and who you flocking towards?

You should probably go back to where you Come from with your defense of a pedofile cult.

They were warned about knighting Jimmy Saville and they still did, still associated with him despite a damming mi5 file and cover ups from BBC management, including David attrnborough. They still protect Andrew, like they did Saville...

But men like like Mandela, they call for his assaniation. Men like Gough whitlam they illegal Remove from office. Turn the press against men like Paul keating for his redfeern speech and anti nuclear stance and honor men like John Howard who protects pedofiles.

Theres a cLearpattern, like your defence of the same people. You should just stick to anti Islam rants.

It is what it is

Diana had dirt on them, dead.
Epstien had dirt on them, dead.
The broad who exposed them in the Panama papers, dead.
Assange who proved Harry is a war criminal, locked up with skitzoohrenic terrorists. Soon to be dead.

The press keep quiet.

Birds of a feather flock together and who you flocking towards?
not quiet but not entirely subordinate and not also telling the truth.. how can I when it can get me into trouble..?

Rubbish. Strawman argument.

Your claims of:
1. Harry has been 'kicked out' and what you're seeing is a carefully managed pr stunt.
2. The Queen has 35 trillion invested in the same places the ones who control the British press.
3. Harry decided to step back rather than die in a fiery car wreck late at night in a paree tunnel.
4. Harry is not of the royal line

are completely and utterly ludicrous.

Your claims of:
1. Harry has been 'kicked out' and what you're seeing is a carefully managed pr stunt.
2. The Queen has 35 trillion invested in the same places the ones who control the British press.
3. Harry decided to step back rather than die in a fiery car wreck late at night in a paree tunnel.

rampant hedonism... rampant and utter dictionary.. are false....

the lad and the lady are completely saying that they are true to their systems and their history... can't say more...

People suggesting != racism. They are suggesting it, does not mean it exists. It's like people who pull the race card cause they're black and were caught speeding.

Some US counties, blacks are more likely to be pulled up 5 times more than whites. I read somewhere that out of 500 stops, 10 had something to be charged with. They are most definitely targeted and followed.

Some US counties, blacks are more likely to be pulled up 5 times more than whites. I read somewhere that out of 500 stops, 10 had something to be charged with. They are most definitely targeted and followed.
Why would you say us counties and not in Australia?

Is it not racism when done by white Australians against ingineous.

Your claims of:

Are you by cHance a white Anglo saxin male who follows the royals?

A pedofile cult.

Your cognitive dissonance very normal for such a thing to experience

Can’t stand her.

She actively pursued Harry, she was well aware of what she was getting into
, and now she’s driving a wedge between him and his family. If you don’t want to be a Royal, don’t marry into the royal family.

Funny how she didn’t have an issue with the Royal Duty when it gifted her a 50M pound wedding, or when she blew up about which tiara she could wear, or when it changed her from a minor league actor to a global celebrity.

Even the way they’ve done this is pathetic - there is no need for their stupid website or public statements about “carving out a progressive new role” or the bullshit about “becoming financially independent” and still expecting a lot of the perks and privilege - all they had to say was “hi everyone, with the birth of our son, we’re going to ease up on Royal duties for a year or two - thanks for your understanding.” The way they’ve done it now - they should give everything relating to the royalty up, and should have the integrity not to trade on it.

She’s a spoilt brat, who sees herself as some kind of progressive, new age guru (like Gwyneth with her vagina candle), and wants to eat her cake, and have it too.

I think it's all incredibly sad. No doubt a lot of it is cultural. I think it is hard for an American to completely fathom or respect the vocational nature of marrying into a reigning royal family. In exchange for all the trappings you really do give up most of your autonomy and privacy, and open yourself up to incredibly harsh scrutiny.

It's particularly disappointing to learn that she's caused such ructions between Harry and William. They always seemed to have a very close relationship.

It seems incredibly selfish to marry into a situation like this, then proceed to wreck the place up from the inside.

Are you by cHance a white Anglo saxin male who follows the royals?

A pedofile cult.

Once again. A strawman argument. You do know what a strawman argument is?

I'll ask again.

Where's your supporting evidence for your claims that:

Present it here.

Otherwise your claims are laughable. Not to mention absurd. Your attempts to obfuscate by introducing material that I have not commented on are very transparent.

It is not racism as such, it is British xenophobia and insularism. Racism is just a by-product of that that. They don't like her because she is not British, she's an American. Being black, divorced and a TV actor doesn't help matters, but it is not the main problem.

It's the same insular mentality that brought about Brexit. Being British is being different and apart from the rest of the world. Even a native English speaker from a modern democratic country is still not close enough, she is not British. The royal family is supposed to be the pinnacle of Britishness, letting non-Brits marry into it dilutes the whole notion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don’t like her because she pursued one of their princes, and then proceeded to isolate him from his family and cause massive problems.

She was embraced hugely by the British people - until they realized she was a selfish, spoilt bitch. Who would’ve thought her crazy family was actually right.

She brought this on herself.

It is not racism as such, it is British xenophobia and insularism. Racism is just a by-product of that that. They don't like her because she is not British, she's an American. Being black, divorced and a TV actor doesn't help matters, but it is not the main problem.

It's the same insular mentality that brought about Brexit. Being British is being different and apart from the rest of the world. Even a native English speaker from a modern democratic country is still not close enough, she is not British. The royal family is supposed to be the pinnacle of Britishness, letting non-Brits marry into it dilutes the whole notion.
Admittedly I am not a keen royal watcher, but I recall the opinion polling at the time of her engagement being mostly positive - I think she had something like a 10% disapproval rating.

That would seem to indicate that most people weren’t inherently opposed to her non-Britishness.

Why would you say us counties and not in Australia?

Is it not racism when done by white Australians against ingineous.

I watch a lot of US news and social comment and am aware of those statistics. I am not aware of Australian statistics. I don't watch Australian free-to-air channels much at all. I'm quite disappointed in a lot of Australian media, politics and general public views, so avoid it quite frankly.

Bit of a leap to think I'd care about US racism but not racism anywhere else. I believe Australia is profoundly racist in many ways, but I have no energy for the counter argument.

And more likely to offend.

Admittedly I am not a keen royal watcher, but I recall the opinion polling at the time of her engagement being mostly positive - I think she had something like a 10% disapproval rating.

That would seem to indicate that most people weren’t inherently opposed to her non-Britishness.

What exactly has she done wrong, except push back at the British media for being too intrusive, and they in turn have vilified her and turned public opinion. The British press don't deserve a royal family.

And more likely to offend.

More likely to get caught offending because they are targeted more. Can't get caught offending if you aren't pulled up on suspicion right?

Can’t stand her.

She actively pursued Harry, she was well aware of what she was getting into
, and now she’s driving a wedge between him and his family. If you don’t want to be a Royal, don’t marry into the royal family.

Funny how she didn’t have an issue with the Royal Duty when it gifted her a 50M pound wedding, or when she blew up about which tiara she could wear, or when it changed her from a minor league actor to a global celebrity.

Even the way they’ve done this is pathetic - there is no need for their stupid website or public statements about “carving out a progressive new role” or the bullshit about “becoming financially independent” and still expecting a lot of the perks and privilege - all they had to say was “hi everyone, with the birth of our son, we’re going to ease up on Royal duties for a year or two - thanks for your understanding.” The way they’ve done it now - they should give everything relating to the royalty up, and should have the integrity not to trade on it.

She’s a spoilt brat, who sees herself as some kind of progressive, new age guru (like Gwyneth with her vagina candle), and wants to eat her cake, and have it too.

I don't care about the Royals but it's obvious that this Markle wench has the inbred royal ginger wrapped around her little and making him do her bidding with very little effort on her part.

I feel embarrassed for the ginger because to me she's so blatantly fake/phony and an unashamed social climber to boot. The way she pretended not to know about Diana or the royals before meeting the ginger in an interview came across as incredibly insincere that only a fool (including an infatuated one) would believe such a lie. I'm guessing she told that to the ginger in a previous private conversation and backtracking that statement on national tv would've been disastrous for her future aspirations of wanting to be part of the royal family.

I also get the sense that she's one of those self-hating mulattos (mixed half black/white offsprings) and wishes she was mostly or 100% white. She's shared a story in the past that in class she had to fill out a form that included ticking a box describing her 'race' (white, black, whatever) and sought advice from her teacher as to what to do. And supposedly the teacher suggested she pick 'white' as that what she mostly looks like to help her in her 'dilemma'. I'm betting that convo never happened or is seriously embellished and it's a narrative that she uses to convince herself she's mostly 'white' in physical appearance. She's made a concerted effort to 'fix' her frizzy/curly African hair and straighten for who knows how long.

markle.jpg

I'm sorry but only people that are very sheltered or who rarely bother watching shows that feature individuals of African heritage would ever think Markle can pass for 'white or 'mostly white'. The first episode I saw of suits back in 2011 the moment she came on screen I knew immediately Markle was at least part African mixed with something else. Her skin maybe light/tannish but her facial features and hair have strong African influence.

In short: Markle is a frigging headcase and it reflects badly on the ginger's judgment when it comes to selecting a partner. And in all honesty she's not that good looking. On some angles her face looks a bit manly to me, like a transvestite. Whatever rocks your boat I guess.

The way she has been treated is wrong. The way she has responded to that treatment is also wrong.

if Meghan straight up said she is black, some press would swear she is white.

they want to go on at length about her.

find it hypocritical(but not surprised) that as the media never refers to her the duchess of Sussex, gets its knickers in a knot when she just wants to be plain Meghan.

one talking head said the relationship between press and royals has worked for 50 years. He must have missed the dead princess in the tunnell

I don’t think harry and Meghan have been very canny handling all this, but the press are abominable. Charles has said he wants to slim down the monarchy anyway

I don't care about the Royals but it's obvious that this Markle wench has the inbred royal ginger wrapped around her little and making him do her bidding with very little effort on her part.

I feel embarrassed for the ginger because to me she's so blatantly fake/phony and an unashamed social climber to boot. The way she pretended not to know about Diana or the royals before meeting the ginger in an interview came across as incredibly insincere that only a fool (including an infatuated one) would believe such a lie. I'm guessing she told that to the ginger in a previous private conversation and backtracking that statement on national tv would've been disastrous for her future aspirations of wanting to be part of the royal family.

I also get the sense that she's one of those self-hating mulattos (mixed half black/white offsprings) and wishes she was mostly or 100% white. She's shared a story in the past that in class she had to fill out a form that included ticking a box describing her 'race' (white, black, whatever) and sought advice from her teacher as to what to do. And supposedly the teacher suggested she pick 'white' as that what she mostly looks like to help her in her 'dilemma'. I'm betting that convo never happened or is seriously embellished and it's a narrative that she uses to convince herself she's mostly 'white' in physical appearance. She's made a concerted effort to 'fix' her frizzy/curly African hair and straighten for who knows how long.

View attachment 807378

I'm sorry but only people that are very sheltered or who rarely bother watching shows that feature individuals of African heritage would ever think Markle can pass for 'white or 'mostly white'. The first episode I saw of suits back in 2011 the moment she came on screen I knew immediately Markle was at least part African mixed with something else. Her skin maybe light/tannish but her facial features and hair have strong African influence.

In short: Markle is a frigging headcase and it reflects badly on the ginger's judgment when it comes to selecting a partner. And in all honesty she's not that good looking. On some angles her face looks a bit manly to me, like a transvestite. Whatever rocks your boat I guess.

I wonder if you’d care to share some embarrassing things from your past too? Or maybe Gary Ablett jnr partner?

you soun a bit ‘I don’t mind aborigines but the half castes are just troublemakers’

and by the way they are still popular OP. That’s what the media can’t stand. But has been happening to outsider princesses right back to Marie Antoinette and before.
One Australian commentator half joked Harry should have married an Australian like the danish boy. Maybe Markle should have joined European royalty? That’s racist
Anyway abominable treatment is just that, racist or otherwise

Last edited:
I wonder if you’d care to share some embarrassing things from your past too?
I'm not a public figure/celeb that went on to marry (some would say deliberately targeting a royal and getting her hooks on the naive fool. lulz) into the Royal family knowing full well what it all involved so it's doubtful that it'd have any news/gossip value for the public at large.

Let's not be gullible Markle here, knew what she was getting into and I wouldn't be surprised if she's planned all of this well in advanced and the poor ginger sap is kowtowing to her every demand like a love sick puppy. As I said previously Markle is a certified headcase and I feel sorry for the ginger for having the back luck of falling in her toxic web.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back