Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

It is sad that so many people just throw it into the pot of identity politics and then take up whichever side they barrack for, rather than seeing the issues for what they are.

To me it is just the absurdity of the whole idea of royalty in the modern day and age and mass media. It is pretty much untenable, it asks way too much of the participants. It is not a normal life being a royal. It must be terrible, and I don't envy them one bit.
hand ball because I have no will r5 .. cancel culture..

It is sad that so many people just throw it into the pot of identity politics and then take up whichever side they barrack for, rather than seeing the issues for what they are.

To me it is just the absurdity of the whole idea of royalty in the modern day and age and mass media. It is pretty much untenable, it asks way too much of the participants. It is not a normal life being a royal. It must be terrible, and I don't envy them one bit.

You contractually agree to removing yourself from a normal life outside of mass media when you sign a 25 million dollar with Netflix and charge 7 million dollar im afraid

The absurdity is on both sides of the fence as much as campbell and co want to pretend otherwise

This will get sorted. For all the hype, the sussexs certainly left the door open for this

This will get sorted. For all the hype, the sussexs certainly left the door open for this

Was always going too, the interview was to force a reaction .

Reckon Grandma will fork out for security costs for the grandkids and maybe an allowance as steak knives for the financially struggling couple .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was always going too, the interview was to force a reaction .

Reckon Grandma will fork out for security costs for the grandkids and maybe an allowance as steak knives for the financially struggling couple .
Yep. Harry wants his allowance back!

Though William won't be happy that his wife was mentioned in the interview

Russell Brand is no idiot.
Absolutely. And I was initially quite surprised with on point he was with a lot of things, because as a comic, outside a handful of bits and the odd moments in some movies, I don't find him funny at all and he usually comes across as a bit of an idiot.

I think he's in the wrong lane. But then, the comic life is going to be better paid and less stressy than tackling serious issues day in day out. So I can't blame him at all.

Well Piers Morgan is a blunt w***** that is not only damaging someone mentally (Meghan) but his own anti woke endeavours.

What he alluded to about Meghan being snowflakish will only fuel the woke folk, because we all know how impractical and easily unhinged the woke folk are.

Whether or not Piers or anyone else thinks Meghan is being a little precious is irrelevant.

Makes him a dumb ass that has just shot himself in the foot. Good, might give the practic types that he so thinks he's one of (he's not) a chance to breathe.

Well Piers Morgan is a blunt w***** that is not only damaging someone mentally (Meghan) but his own anti woke endeavours.

What he alluded to about Meghan being snowflakish will only fuel the woke folk, because we all know how impractical and easily unhinged the woke folk are.

Whether or not Piers or anyone else thinks Meghan is being a little precious is irrelevant.

Makes him a dumb ass that has just shot himself in the foot. Good, might give the practic types that he so thinks he's one of (he's not) a chance to breathe.

He'll have a new, better paid job, when he chooses to.

This doesn't hurt him at all.

He'll have a new, better paid job, when he chooses to.

This doesn't hurt him at all.
Definitely he will have another job soon. He won't back down on his comments.

Meanwhile Prince William...

Although continued 'leaking' (from both sides) wont help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back