Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a public figure/celeb that went on to marry (some would say deliberately targeting a royal and getting her hooks on the naive fool. lulz) into the Royal family knowing full well what it all involved so it's doubtful that it'd have any news/gossip value for the public at large.

Let's not be gullible Markle here, knew what she was getting into and I wouldn't be surprised if she's planned all of this well in advanced and the poor ginger sap is kowtowing to her every demand like a love sick puppy. As I said previously Markle is a certified headcase and I feel sorry for the ginger for having the back luck of falling in her toxic web.

‘Some would say’ pathetic. ‘I knew she was trouble as soon as I saw her’ mate one step up from a gossipy fishwife

Charles is planning ‘ well in advance” to slim down the monarchy. This includes Harry’s family.so much Heat over something inevitable

‘Some would say’ pathetic. ‘I knew she was trouble as soon as I saw her’ mate one step up from a gossipy fishwife

Charles is planning ‘ well in advance” to slim down the monarchy. This includes Harry’s family.so much Heat over something inevitable
I've known about Markle ( a fan of suits since it debuted in 2011) before she met the ginger so her behaviour isn't a surprise to me or those that have read about her background prior to getting entangled with the royals.

She's a user and a social climber who disposes of 'friends' once she believes she's reached a higher social level than them. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see right through her act. All the stuff her ex school and uni friends have said about her character and nature are true, she's not a 'nice' a person, at least not to those that value genuine individuals. If fake and phoney is what you're into than I suppose she's fantastic.

I've known about Markle ( a fan of suits since it debuted in 2011) before she met the ginger so her behaviour isn't a surprise to me or those that have read about her background prior to getting entangled with the royals.

She's a user and a social climber who disposes of 'friends' once she believes she's reached a higher social level than them. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see right through her act. All the stuff her ex school and uni friends have said about her character and nature are true, she's not a 'nice' a person, at least not to those that value genuine individuals. If fake and phoney is what you're into than I suppose she's fantastic.

so all the bad treatment is warranted then, or did she ‘deserve’ worse? Your opinion? Pretty low how she was treat during a pregnancy

and what exactly Is the ‘bad behaviour since being married? It’s pretty normal for newlyweds to see a lot less of previous friends. It’s almost like the media want William and Harry to be this lost little souls following their mothers coffin forever

I also don’t think a social climber would be stepping down from being ‘senior royalty”

Thought her ethnic background was relevant as I believe it gives a little insight into what makes her tick. She shared that story willingly (dying to tell it to be honest) and sounded weirdly proud that her teacher believed she could pass for 'white'. :drunk: I'd advice any guy (royal or not) to stay way from headcase birds like these.

Thought her ethnic background was relevant as I believe it gives a little insight into what makes her tick. She shared that story willingly and sounded proud that her teacher believed she could pass for 'white'. :drunk: I'd advice any guy (royal or not) to stay way from headcase birds like these.

pretty much describes an aspiring actor of any SEX or COLOUR

birds? Thanks for the pleasant flashback to my youth

In view of their intentions, Harry and Meghan probably erred in letting their wedding be a huge event. Mind you windsor chapel is pretty low key in Brit royal spectrum. It would have been ridiculous going more down market.

could it be that Charles intention of a ‘slimmed down monarchy’ might also mean a slimmed down royal media corps? Is that the reaction?

Maybe Harry would feel more inclined to tow the line if his family hadn't made him walk behind the coffin of his dead mother with a billion odd eyes on him as a 12 year old.

‘bigger gig than Meghan ever did

What I personally find hilarious that the baying media seem to think if they’re not royal they should be in a council house somewhere.

it’s called Hollywood or British aristocracy. They’re worth millions, and are entitled to the privacy any rich fat bastard gets (oh I don’t know, like Rupert Murdoch perhaps)

if seeing someone rich and pampered without particularly having to work so hard is abhorrent to you. Attack the system, don’t substitute your anger on someone who’s crime was to be born a ‘spare’

Last edited:

birds? Thanks for the pleasant flashback to my youth
You're awfully defensive about about some 2 bit actress. I don't give a damn either way, you can believe what you want I'm merely expressing my own take on Markle, you can take it or leave it.

That's bit like saying that everybody lies. Some people lie about how big their partner's arse looks on a pair of new jeans while others lie about cheating with their spouses best friend. I'm sure not every hollywood actor ditches pretty much 99% of their family and childhood friends for brand spanking new A lister pals. That's taking it to a whole new level I'd say.

I've not even a royal 'fan' but I can smell the likes of Markle miles away and feel a bit sorry for what the ginger has brought into his family. Not gonna lose sleep over it though.

It's funny because I find both RWNJ/LWNJ equally repulsive. I abhor conservative policies that focus on rewarding billionaires at the expense of the average salary/wage earner who comprise the majority of the population, deny climate change and the dire consequences it will ultimately have on the planet (along with those already occurring); whinging like little bitches about a simple kind gesture such as changing a contentious date in the same manner that I loathe loony leftwing ideology that has grown men 'competing' against women half their size, placating deviants by allowing them to try to normalise their sexual proclivities to 4 year olds, attempting to force Christian teaching to conform to secular ideologies, constantly apologising for a backward medieval cult that happens to have billions of followers just cost many people brown people follow the rubbish, etc...

It's one of the main reasons why I rarely post in this board as it seems to be inhabited by nuffy extremists of both sides of the political spectrum.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if Meghan straight up said she is black, some press would swear she is white.

they want to go on at length about her.

find it hypocritical(but not surprised) that as the media never refers to her the duchess of Sussex, gets its knickers in a knot when she just wants to be plain Meghan.

one talking head said the relationship between press and royals has worked for 50 years. He must have missed the dead princess in the tunnell

I don’t think harry and Meghan have been very canny handling all this, but the press are abominable. Charles has said he wants to slim down the monarchy anyway

Their instagram is 'Sussex Royal' - and they've trade marked a s**t load of associated things; a really odd approach for someone who just wants to be 'plain old Meghan' (what a load of s**t).

She also wanted the royal wedding - she was not dragged kicking and screaming into the royal family, as you suggest.

Seemed pretty happy to attend Wimbledon - as long as no one sat near her, or took a photo of her.

IMHO we don't have enough kings and queens. After Alexander the Great conquered the Near East, the Seleucid, Ptolomaic etc kingdoms all sprung up from his generals and lasted centuries. This lead to rich Hellenic culture in the Middle East, north Africa and the Levant, to which none of these regions have ever lived up to since.

We have a Commonwealth that is remote from its lineage. Therefore, I propose:

Australia is ruled by Harry and Meghan as our King and Queen, where we are forever ruled over by the descendants of whatever happens when you breed a ginger with a black person.
Canada gets Prince Edward, the forgotten one no one cares about.
New Zealand gets Prince Andrew.

Last edited:
Their instagram is 'Sussex Royal' - and they've trade marked a s**t load of associated things; a really odd approach for someone who just wants to be 'plain old Meghan' (what a load of s**t).

She also wanted the royal wedding - she was not dragged kicking and screaming into the royal family, as you suggest.

Seemed pretty happy to attend Wimbledon - as long as no one sat near her, or took a photo of her.

they did make mistakes. Those were the ones which stood out to me too

Wow! This is Piers Moron judging other people.

Unprecedented!

In front of them, in a car and helmet both emblazoned with The Sun's logo, was the newspaper's then-Bizarre editor, Piers Morgan.

"I think it was Lee – the saxophone player from Madness – who went, 'There's the *in' Sun. What should we do?' So we charged off the podium and overturned his car on the starting line. He was screaming. We could've done society a great favour there, but we had a moment of panic and thought, 'Oh my god, this could explode and we could be charged for manslaughter or something.' But anyway, it didn't."

Pranks aside, Morgan soon got his revenge.

"This is how The Sun works," says Hooton. "[In the next day's newspaper] he'd got one of the lads who wasn't involved, put his arm around him with his helmet on, got a photograph taken [with a thumbs up and called it] 'My prank with The Farm.' The headline was 'Farm Animals', but the whole story was like, 'Me and my mates, The Farm,' and he'd just grabbed a photograph. That's the way they were trying to contrive stories at the time."

Last edited:
He has come a long way from the utter prat he used to be. Piers has a particular bee in his bonnet about her because (he claims) they used to be friends but she ditched him once she met Harry.
He’s a piece of s**t. Always will be. He just figured out how to be charming.

Lol at all the nutters who think Prince Charles isn't his father. He's a ginger version of Prince Phillip.

Just shows to go how out of touch these nutters are. Clintons/Epstein/flat earth etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back