Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t find this for sale anywhere. It looks like it should be in my local library though, according to Google.

It's a great book which I highly recommend. He talks about the death of Kings in medieval England as divine punishment using Harold II, William Rufus and Richard Couer-de Lion as examples, the relationship of monarchs with their heirs, royal depositions and murders, as well possible survival of a number of kings after their reported deaths.

A woman with supreme levels of privilege in terms of wealth and family/friends/acquaintances.

Would rather save my empathy to those financially, economically and employment wise doing it tough and to the many people literally fighting for their democratic and human rights.

it is so hard to know... she is probably innocent in one sense that she is fighting the feminist flag...
but then she is a classic artist, actor and plays the flute very well...
I reserve my judgement for a little while seeing as it is all about perception and I haven't cleaned my glasses
in a while..

A woman with supreme levels of privilege in terms of wealth and family/friends/acquaintances.

Would rather save my empathy to those financially, economically and employment wise doing it tough and to the many people literally fighting for their democratic and human rights.

Which 90% of the media royal commentators don’t give 2 *s about, unless they are trying to make a public comparison.

Otherwise they’d be more outraged that while the NHS workers for free PR clapping for weeks on end, apparently they’re only worth a 1% pay rise. Let’s hope covid provided lots of actual paid overtime

Otherwise they’d be more outraged that while the NHS workers for free PR clapping for weeks on end, apparently they’re only worth a 1% pay rise. Let’s hope covid provided lots of actual paid overtime

OT but your"brilliant" NHS has been responsible for tens of thousands of deaths. "Outraged?". Bloody well should be. People should be facing criminal charges but of course they wont be. The usual nodding donkeys will see to that.

OT but your"brilliant" NHS has been responsible for tens of thousands of deaths. "Outraged?". Bloody well should be. People should be facing criminal charges but of course they wont be. The usual nodding donkeys will see to that.

You are inferring I say things I dont say. Im british* and the whole clapping thing is something Most other countries go 'OHH_KAYY?"

*So Im well aware of the shortcomings of the NHS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Only worth????

The NHS is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths via nonsocomial infections. Worst health care system in western europe. At least Meghan isnt responsible for mass deaths like the nhs.

Lets hope (yeah ok pointless) that numerous nhs staff face criminal charges for negligence and worse.

But but but, EVIL TOREEEEESSS.

Only worth????

The NHS is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths via nonsocomial infections. Worst health care system in western europe. At least Meghan isnt responsible for mass deaths like the nhs.

Lets hope (yeah ok pointless) that numerous nhs staff face criminal charges for negligence and worse.

But but but, EVIL TOREEEEESSS.

More lay zee Tor Rees. Although the finger has been pulled out re vaccinations

This.
Presented as the royals going on ‘the offensive’. By addressing the issues Harry and Meghan raised?

So they are going on the ‘offensive’ by doing what Harry and Meghan is saying they should do better?

This.
Presented as the royals going on ‘the offensive’. By addressing the issues Harry and Meghan raised?

So they are going on the ‘offensive’ by doing what Harry and Meghan is saying they should do better?

The message they were attempting to send to the world was clear: That Harry and Meghan’s outpouring was nothing more than a temper tantrum of sorts, all foot-stamping and finger-pointing; prime time sound and fury signifying nothing more than a ratings smash for CBS and a childish outpouring of perceived grievances. The adults in the (throne) room would sort out the mess"

How true. Both are brats and want more money from the royals to support their expensive lifestyles.

The message they were attempting to send to the world was clear: That Harry and Meghan’s outpouring was nothing more than a temper tantrum of sorts, all foot-stamping and finger-pointing; prime time sound and fury signifying nothing more than a ratings smash for CBS and a childish outpouring of perceived grievances. The adults in the (throne) room would sort out the mess"

How true. Both are brats and want more money from the royals to support their expensive lifestyles.

I’m discussing the royal firm which isn’t going well despite seemingly unlimited Pr resources and An army of sycophants such as the author.

Note even this sycophant sees Charles as damaged, probably permanently.

Last edited:
Bloody good thing the NHS is getting another 350 million quid a week now Britain's left the EU. Sounds like they need it.

Yeah well done for being responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people needlessly.

Monumental incompetence. Of course there will be no job losses and no criminal chargers, there never are.

Oh and how is the jab going in the EU? You come across as being utterly indifferent to EU country deaths due to the EU incompetence re vaccines.

#Progressive
#One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back