Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Wonder why? Possibly a dynasty built on dispossesion and racism might have a thing or two that they're not entitled to have.

Maybe these.

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 12.14.19 pm.png
hith-has-the-holy-grail-been-found-2.jpg
800px-Weltliche_Schatzkammer_Wien_(181).JPG

That they refuse to even consider doing the right thing or being accountable speaks volumes on how out of touch they are.

Yep. What looted artefacts are we looking for again?

Bareth Garry

Team Captain
Jan 20, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
On one hand I can't believe they actually poll this family over in Britain but on the other hand just looking at the numbers it is very obvious the monarchy is in for a deep reckoning. The generational gap between pro-Harry/Meghan and anti-Harry/Meghan is stark and once this Queen passes they're in real trouble because the next in line are more unpopular across the board than her.

Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
On one hand I can't believe they actually poll this family over in Britain but on the other hand just looking at the numbers it is very obvious the monarchy is in for a deep reckoning.

How so? Republic?

The generational gap between pro-Harry/Meghan and anti-Harry/Meghan is stark and once this Queen passes they're in real trouble

In real trouble in terms of what?

because the next in line are more unpopular across the board than her.

So? What does this mean exactly?

Yet the next Duke of Cornwall and Prince of Wales is supposed to be the most 'popular' royal.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1394935/prince-william-news-most-popular-royal-family-poll-meghan-markle-harry-andrew-queen

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
I’m well aware of that. However if you offer those opinions on a public discussion forum do you not expect to be questioned by people who might hold a different opinion?

saying Charles brand is damaged is like saying the sky is blue. Do you want me to explain that too? (I’m aware the sky may not be blue)

Pessimistic

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2000
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Please do. I await your explanation.

‘nothing says I have to. But it’s only blue (sky) in our eyes, the sky has no colour. A bit like your rose coloured perception of charles

yes we can participate in discussion, but you can’t badger someone to discuss to your ‘rules.

any way I won’t, surprised you haven’t twigged that

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club

Pessimistic

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2000
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Please yourself. You offered. Didn't you say "Do you want me to explain that too?"

I said "Please do. I await your explanation."

:rolleyes: Of course you won't.

You mean, you can't. Please yourself.

i did, you removed that bit from the quoted bit, but of course you always do. I perceive you are pretty pleased with yourself on the whole.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Would it have hurt Markle just this once to keep her self-serving mouth shut and not issue a press release explaining her absence from the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral?

If there is one person that nobody wants to hear from right now it is this ruthless, opportunistic social climber.

I can't cop Piers Morgan but on this one he is 150% correct. The Oprah interview was nothing more than a publicity stunt full of outright lies and half-truths.

Back