Melb CBD incident

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if they were in that gang or not. A few girls were beating up another girl then the cops came. Then the guys started fighting the cops. Then a group of about 20 16 y.o's showed up so the cops backed off and waited for backup. More divvies and the critical response team came and basically beat them all up/arrested a few and moved the rest on.

Was at about 5:30 in the morning.
******* animals

I'm not sure if they were in that gang or not. A few girls were beating up another girl then the cops came. Then the guys started fighting the cops. Then a group of about 20 16 y.o's showed up so the cops backed off and waited for backup. More divvies and the critical response team came and basically beat them all up/arrested a few and moved the rest on.

Was at about 5:30 in the morning.

Sounds like their little plan backfired. Haha.

Ummmm Julian Knight is in Iso has a law degree which the tax payers of Australia have paid for

I know this for a fact as I know one of the guards who would run the gym, he would get private time with the guard who would train him as a PT also got Internet access and certain channels on Foxtel.

Guess you don't know everything?

Is he in Port Phillip?

If this bloke goes to gaol and ends up in Barwon, he won't have internet and he won't have Foxtel.

Blokes can't do things like degrees these day because they're all offered online. People like Knight and Minogue could do them because back in the 80s and 90s they were all done via correspondence.

He definitely won't be going into mainstream and maybe not even protection, although they let dogs like John Sharpe run with the other crooks in the protection unit. He'll most likely end up in one of the management units or one of the extra high security units like Acacia or Melaleuca. I doubt he'll be able to run-out with other prisoners immediately. The sticking point for him is going to be the child and infant that he killed.

So no baby/toddler died, or did i miss something? How did we get these "confirmed" reports?

"Those who died included 10-year-old girl Thalia Hakin, a 25-year-old man, a 33-year-old man, a 32-year-old woman and the three-month-old baby boy who passed away Saturday evening."

"Jess Mudie, 22, and Matthew Si, 33, were also identified as victims on Sunday, with their families releasing heartfelt tributes.

A 25-year-old man and a three-month-old baby boy were also killed in the tragedy, but there are fears the death toll could rise with up to six people in hospital in a critical condition."

less than 24 hrs later Jess is now 22 y/o. The reporting is appalling.

Quite a few of the crooks he's housed with agree but they don't want to risk being moved out of their comfy unit if they do something to him.

Who's he in with? Would imagine protection has child killers, sex criminals etc. Probably best to drop the bomb on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, I don't even know what movie your avatar is, I'm just basing my posts on the assumption that the other poster was correct in saying he was a violent character

I don't care that you have a violent character in your avatar, but I do think it's interesting the disconnect that many people have with what they say and how they react to certain incidents and to what they then promote and idealise through the culture they consume.
Bahahahahahahaha

What self respecting person hasn't seen Goodfellas? Greatest film of all time, how Dances with Wolves beat it for the best picture Oscar is beyond me.
Matt Stevic must have been in charge of awarding the Oscar.

probably a better result if he is deemed insane and never released.

Any other outcome is likely to see the guy out in his 40s

Really? 5 counts of murder with basically no chance of being found not guilty...seems enough to put him away for life yes?

On what grounds could his lawyer possibly argue down the sentence? Other than insanity I guess...

Really? 5 counts of murder with basically no chance of being found not guilty...seems enough to put him away for life yes?

On what grounds could his lawyer possibly argue down the sentence? Other than insanity I guess...
If found not guilty by reason of mental impairment he will be detained at the Governor's pleasure, i.e. indefinitely.

So yes, he will effectively be detained for life.

If found not guilty by reason of mental impairment he will be detained at the Governor's pleasure, i.e. indefinitely.

So yes, he will effectively be detained for life.

Governor's pleasure went out 20 years ago.

It'd still be an indefinite term, but with a nominal period of 25 years and regular review.

How does it compare to Thomas Towle mowing down and killing 6 teenagers up around Mildura way with his 3 or 4 year old sitting in his lap? I'm pretty sure he was released just recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back