Melb. Storm vs.Northern Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Ms.Storm

Premiership Player
Dec 29, 2000
The GraveYard Olympic Park.Melb.
Other Teams
Melb. Storm
I haven't been hiding because the Storm got flogged by the Eagles;) but I have been too busy to get on the net.

Did anyone else see the game??

I thought the Storm missed their opportunities in the first 1/2 then did not turn up to play in the 2nd 1/2.
I suppose Toovey's retirement announcement spurned the Eagles to a win too (why couldn't he wait until year end;) ?)

Its going to be hard to make the 8 for the Storm, as they are struggling a bit, but I will forgive them;) because they have won a premiership, have been very competitive, had a fair change in personnel and probably need a year away from the finals to give them some hunger.

What does everyone else think??

Cheers

Yeah I was pretty disgusted by the game, we should have been 20 points up at the break...and the second half was pathetic. We should still make the finals, our draw is pretty kind, the home game vs the Warriors will be the crunch game I guess.

What do u think about the rumours of Matty Orford leaving at season's end? After losing Kimmorley, if we can't keep Orford as well then questions have gotta be asked. And Rodney Howe has been talking with Leeds in the UK...could be a few more personnel changes in store.:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back