Melbin: We've pillaged your list, made love to your women and now we'll take our 4 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bad luck Demon flogwallahs, we're grateful that you donated your potatoes to fill our SANFL side, beat the filth by 91 points and take our declining list cloggers, however your umpire and fixture-assisted dream run in 2018 will come to a standstill on Friday night.

I would expect come Saturday morning, the status quo on Bay 13 will resume with all the chest beating Demon frontrunners would desert the Bay leaving old MAXIMUM GAWNAGE left to fly the flag

20180618_113757.jpg

Bad luck Demon flogwallahs, we're grateful that you donated your potatoes to fill our SANFL side, beat the filth by 91 points and take our declining list cloggers, however your umpire and fixture-assisted dream run in 2018 will come to a standstill on Friday night.

I would expect come Saturday morning, the status quo on Bay 13 will resume with all the chest beating Demon frontrunners would desert the Bay leaving old MAXIMUM GAWNAGE left to fly the flag

View attachment 513982
You're welcome, we were all shocked you picked up Watts, Trengrove and Toumpas after their careers had stalled....whats your next mind warping trick at the trade table, Marc Murphy, I'm sure you're tempted to trade for him.

You're welcome, we were all shocked you picked up Watts, Trengrove and Toumpas after their careers had stalled....whats your next mind warping trick at the trade table, Marc Murphy, I'm sure you're tempted to trade for him.
Dom Barry?

Probably Jay Kennedy-Harris

Feel free to pillage the four remaining fit players on our list while you're at it.

Nah the word is Marc Murphy and Rory Sloane are Geelong bound

the way I read the Fred title, is Puffers pillaged the women off the Melbin list and made love to them? Jack Watts likes this, NTTAWWT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byron Porkett what is Port Adelaide's policy on opposition barracking?
Last time we played at Adelaide Oval, we cheered loudly, which upset the Crows fans

Last time we played at Adelaide Oval, we cheered loudly, which upset the Crows fans
Nah you’ll be fine we actually went to the footy before 1991 and know what the concept of opposition banter is

Just the sig and you're on. I'm stuck with Kangaroos4eva 's avatar until September.
Ahhh f%^*, Kangaroos4eva what did you do to my poor av :(

How's about we raise the stakes - the loser must post a Thread written by the winner?
Faaarken Kamry flogs :thumbsdown:

We don't really have a position, when you get 26k to your most recent game, you take all the supporters you can get no matter how they behave

Cursed image as Gawn dobbed that and defenestrated Essendon. OP just mozzed Port out of the win.

Also the Porket head plus the scarf looks vaguely like a 9, with Gawn's 11 before it =119! Dees thrashing Port confirmed.
20180607_081706.jpg

How's about we raise the stakes - the loser must post a Thread written by the winner?

We don't really have a position, when you get 26k to your most recent game, you take all the supporters you can get no matter how they behave

View attachment 514292
Ill take the 2 week av bet flog ****

We will embarass you on your home turf

#bringoutthetarps

View attachment 514292
I'll take the fred bet

The AFL are still trying to determine who paid who for these transfers the thought is as Power have to house and feed these clowns their minimal pay should remain on Melbums books as they have had the biggest advantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back