Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Bit of a long shot

but any Melbourne based Crows fans know how to play trumpet and are interested in performing on Grand Final week at the Gaso's 'For The Jumper' ?- 18 bands representing each club playing in order of the ladder playing the theme song of each club and a cover that sums up the season

For my idea I need a few more horns if possible, and I've already got too many non-Crows ringins so thought I'd try here

PM or reply or interested

Here are some examples of the night

2017(this song didn't age well at all but it was a time of confidence)

http://thedwarf.com.au/news/melbour...tball-and-music-at-for-the-jumper-benefit-gig (from 2017 the other bands)

(from last season - the start of the song wasn't recorded but you get the idea)

I'm a Melbourne based Crows fan and music lover, but unfortunately I can't play an instrument to save my life. What about Paul Kelly?

this is what we came up with this year

only managed one rehearsal on the sunday, so a bit messy in some points - but a fun night

highlights of the night include Richmond band doing a very good cover of Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac but about Dylan Grimes

West Coast had a bit of a medly that at one point stumbled into 'Because I got High' - all a good laugh

Anyway - we sang about the women because they were the only crows worth celebrating

Remove this Banner Ad

Back