Toast Melbourne Best and Fairest Dinner

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually it proves that I know a lot more than you.

posters are reminded that if they want to indulge in self-indulgent personal stuff, there are other Demons forums on the internet.

I know talk is cheap but I'm loving what's coming out of Neeld's mouth at the moment. None of this "need be competitive" rubbish, he's aiming high and not afraid to admit that.

A massive pre season and a bit of luck with injuries next year and who knows what can happen. After all we weren't that from off making the 8 this year. Neeld has plenty to work with.

Then again I was kinda impressed with Bailey in the early days so who knows. :eek:

I like how the club was telling him not to make any big statements and he's like "get stuffed, I'm doing it my way". Sounds very Norm Smith-esque.

Stretcher,

She is worth the look, mate. :DGreat girl too. Not sure how to fix that link. Maybe I could be-friend you on Facebook if you're keen to have a look. Matt Ware PT is my account name.

Spirit, I'd be one of the 2% of people under 40 living in a western country without Facebook! But thanks all the same

Actually it was quite funny. You took a photo with him first and then you said if you dont mind and gave the camera to trenners to take one with his sister. Trenners turns around and goes "you would, wouldn't you". :D

Yeah we left around 2ish, after watching the Coll v Hawthorn game in the sports bar with Spirit and Bails and his mate.

I think you did most of the talking to Choco. :thumbsu:

And yes he did give away a secret to who we will have next year at the club.

Talking to Tappy was quite interesting. Expect to see $cummy put on his arse. :thumbsu:
secret? Player or coach?

Start saving lads. Next year we're getting a BigFooty table. It really is an awesome night. You'd have a mouthful out of your pot, and the waiter is over hanging over your shoulder trying to fill your glass again. Get involved!

Start saving lads. Next year we're getting a BigFooty table. It really is an awesome night. You'd have a mouthful out of your pot, and the waiter is over hanging over your shoulder trying to fill your glass again. Get involved!

**** yeah.

Could I bring a guest to said BF table per chance?

Or are the tables only moderately sized?

I'll be in for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be in on that. Is it 10 per table, or more?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back