Roast MELBOURNE BOARD BADGE SCANDAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Imet Hassa

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I feel like we have joined the revolution, a small but hardy band of Che Guevara, Mary Harris types rising in pursuit of justice and elephant stamps badges. Good enough for girl guides, good enough for us I say!

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I feel like we have joined the revolution, a small but hardy band of Che Guevara, Mary Harris types rising in pursuit of justice and elephant stamps badges. Good enough for girl guides, good enough for us I say!
I see us as very much a Big Issues board, Imet

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
Jun 23, 2011
Q49, Olympic Stand
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
The universal board badge should be a cutout of Bevo’s head with that awful handlebar. Proper Gander I expect your endorsement.

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
:eyes:

1650116654403.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crimson Azure

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
We would happily contribute to the inane posting rabble that is beancoin in pursuit of driving post numbers and attracting more advertising to fund Chief to get an even bigger house, but first need to see some movement from BF administrators in awarding our withheld badges. So this will cost you a 10,000 post award for me, Schmuttt, Topkent and any other Melbourne supporter denied recognition of the achievement, a second ex-mod badge to Crimson Azure, something or other for Imet Hassa, some general Pantskyle awards, restoration of 00Stingers 4-peat and an avatargate survivor badge for schmuttt

Cheers mate! We can talk further when you’ve got that all sorted. No need to thank me for the PG Enterprises encouragement award either - it’s the least I could do 👍
Hey, I was only a mod for 10+ years on multiple boards, you can’t rush into awarding badges!

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
In the spirit of inquiry, without knowing anything about how to get them, or even what they're for, I demand to know:

Where are all my f**king badges?

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Dunno whats going on in here but glad I skipped that wall of text at the start, going to leave now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad