Roast MELBOURNE BOARD BADGE SCANDAL

Imet Hassa

All Australian
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I feel like we have joined the revolution, a small but hardy band of Che Guevara, Mary Harris types rising in pursuit of justice and elephant stamps badges. Good enough for girl guides, good enough for us I say!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I feel like we have joined the revolution, a small but hardy band of Che Guevara, Mary Harris types rising in pursuit of justice and elephant stamps badges. Good enough for girl guides, good enough for us I say!
I see us as very much a Big Issues board, Imet

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
Anyone that was posting back in 08-09 should get a Vault badge. Maybe a false Messiah badge for the few years after that

Further to that, anyone who was around the Neeld-era circa 2012-13 needs to have a Survivors badge, or something similar.

The universal board badge should be a cutout of Bevo’s head with that awful handlebar. Proper Gander I expect your endorsement.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
:eyes:

1650116654403.png

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Proper Gander can you make me a mod for a minute so I can have an Ex-mod badge too?
I’m all for it, but it’s beyond my jurisdiction. Dory_77 is your man and I feel sure he will be super keen to get something happening for you.

We would happily contribute to the inane posting rabble that is beancoin in pursuit of driving post numbers and attracting more advertising to fund Chief to get an even bigger house, but first need to see some movement from BF administrators in awarding our withheld badges. So this will cost you a 10,000 post award for me, Schmuttt, Topkent and any other Melbourne supporter denied recognition of the achievement, a second ex-mod badge to Crimson Azure, something or other for Imet Hassa, some general Pantskyle awards, restoration of 00Stingers 4-peat and an avatargate survivor badge for schmuttt

Cheers mate! We can talk further when you’ve got that all sorted. No need to thank me for the PG Enterprises encouragement award either - it’s the least I could do 👍
Hey, I was only a mod for 10+ years on multiple boards, you can’t rush into awarding badges!

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Dunno whats going on in here but glad I skipped that wall of text at the start, going to leave now.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
lol, bit different from crying over them I think you'll find missy.
I’m crying for Topkent and Schmuttt. Me? I don’t need trophies. Just being able to chat with you is reward enough

Back