Mod. Notice ** Melbourne Board - Suggestion & feedback thread, give us your suggestions **

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance we could tighten up a little on opposition posters clearly trolling after losses?

Nah, you only have to worry about them once or twice a year. It's our own posters trolling during and after losses that are bringing this place down.

Nah, you only have to worry about them once or twice a year. It's our own posters trolling during and after losses that are bringing this place down.
#VeilOfNegativity

Any chance we could tighten up a little on opposition posters clearly trolling after losses?
I think so, yes.

Striker was on his own on Saturday post match I think. I got food poisoning and Crimson had some reason for not being around that I forget now.

But it shouldn't be a problem next week given we're not going to lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Report if you see them please, we can't be everywhere. Unfortunately, yes, we were a little short-handed on Saturday for life reasons.

Report if you see them please, we can't be everywhere. Unfortunately, yes, we were a little short-handed on Saturday for life reasons.

Will do!

Definitely not a criticism; modding forums is possibly the most thankless job out there haha.

Thanks Striker475.

Weekends should be BigFooty busy periods, so can I humbly request that all mods stay at home and sit in front of their computers all weekend? It's for the greater good. Thanks for being sports about this.

Weekends should be BigFooty busy periods, so can I humbly request that all mods stay at home and sit in front of their computers all weekend? It's for the greater good. Thanks for being sports about this.
Request denied #myhomeisQ49

Remove this Banner Ad

Back