Mod. Notice ** Melbourne Board - Suggestion & feedback thread, give us your suggestions **

Remove this Banner Ad

So funny story ... well, not for me at the time ... I have suffered some recent computer issues, and for a time there, was staring down the barrel of losing my hard drive, and what could probably be pretty accurately described as my life's work, including what I had designed above. But, I've gotten it back and was able to throw a few finishing touches on.

I just sort of winged it with some gear on the bottom as i thought it needed finishing off. If anyone thinks something would be better, let me know, its a pretty easy change.

Now i'll get to work with doing one with Gawn and Petracca, given how long that took me, should be right to go for 2018
You should chuck the fixture in the middle and use it as a desktop picture. Sell it to the club

Hey TheCount

Chief loves the pics but it needs to be one picture that goes in as the background as opposed to two separate images. Can you get it into one image?

For a size guide use this:

You mean like the one on the previous page? Post #97 ;)
Can you drop the distance between the two sides to approximately 1320 pixels?

Can you drop the distance between the two sides to approximately 1320 pixels?
haha, I clicked on the notification of this comment, and the image way too far apart was what loaded first.

Can do ... as soon as I find the file ... Hopefully it's on my old laptop, because it's definitely not on the new one.

We should fit those smaller sponsorship badges too ;)
yeah I'm on it - I'm waiting on Chief to let me know whether they can all be fixed or whether I have to notify admin of all the users with a long sponsorship thingy that need amending (which will be really irritating)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah I'm on it - I'm waiting on Chief to let me know whether they can all be fixed or whether I have to notify admin of all the users with a long sponsorship thingy that need amending (which will be really irritating)
Stop being such a good mod, you're showing up Crimson Azure ;)

I have to zoom out to see it, but looks great!

Good tip, though to see the whole thing I have to zoom out so far I can't read anything. I understand 21 inch non wide screen monitors are pretty ancient these days. It is great work nonetheless.

Set on my standard zoom I can see Nathan Jones's tattoo sleeve arm and what might be the very outer edge of Hogan's scrotum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back