Competitions Melbourne Board Supercoach 2017 - Div 2 full!

Remove this Banner Ad

in again

sc_screenshot.jpg

Hi Guys, I am organizing an AFL Fantasy and SC league with one person representing each AFL club. If any Demons supporters are keen to join one or both competitions can you inbox me or quote this post and I will send you an invite code. I will edit this post if one or both spots have been filled.

EDIT: SC spot filled. AF still available. Quote the post!

Last edited:

Pretty sure I finished runner up in Div2 last year. Team name is The Gawn Ultimatum.

Attachments

• 0c92f10a87bf49e8ab2d3b555eaaedf2.png
    0c92f10a87bf49e8ab2d3b555eaaedf2.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 14
As of right now I only have 13 scores. Makes it a bit tough to sort. I'll be sending out the Div1 code shortly to those that have given me a score. If you do not and you were in Div 1 in 2016 please say so ASAP.

As of right now I only have 13 scores. Makes it a bit tough to sort. I'll be sending out the Div1 code shortly to those that have given me a score. If you do not and you were in Div 1 in 2016 please say so ASAP.
I think I was....

Actually scratch that. Was for Fantasy. My bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do we do if we didn't have a team last year?
Automatic Div2 but it'll depend on who fesses up in the next day or two. Right now we have TDD, lose, myself, Flyswatter, Sam Holland, dee_mac, booshboy and DeeDog2 without a league...I'll pick out of that group to fill Div 1 if there's no fess-up. Any remaining players will be in Div 2.

I'm keen to play again if I'm not too late? Was in div 1 last yr & finished in top 8

Do not have access to last season points & rank now new season is upon us

Edit: Just seen I finished 5,692 overall last yr

I'm keen to play again if I'm not too late? Was in div 1 last yr & finished in top 8

Do not have access to last season points & rank now new season is upon us

Edit: Just seen I finished 5,692 overall last yr
Flicked it to you.

Div 2 will be this weekend.

Automatic Div2 but it'll depend on who fesses up in the next day or two. Right now we have TDD, lose, myself, Flyswatter, Sam Holland, dee_mac, booshboy and DeeDog2 without a league...I'll pick out of that group to fill Div 1 if there's no fess-up. Any remaining players will be in Div 2.

I was definitely div 2 last year and think I finished in the top 4..

Right, there are 7 places remaining in Div 2. Next 7 in get into Div 2. Don't think we'll have the numbers for Div 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back