Society/Culture Melbourne cafe Handsome Her closing two years after introducing ‘man tax’

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong

Of the ones that I read, I think this was my favourite. I spent some time trying to decipher the relationships and whether or not it was actually a piss take.

I'm still not sure, it gave me a chuckle though.

1556251014676.png

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Sipping a cafe here on the gold coast at a busy cafe staffed entirely by women of the feminist and lesbian looking variety.

All staff are friendly and personable. Coffee excellent.
No hate or extra charge or guilt trip for being a guy.

Rough guess 50% customers here are men
What did they look like?

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Of the ones that I read, I think this was my favourite. I spent some time trying to decipher the relationships and whether or not it was actually a piss take.

I'm still not sure, it gave me a chuckle though.

View attachment 662278

What the f*** is 'polyamorous'? Hilarious

Pity this joint has closed as I would definitely have liked to have gone there when I next go to Melbourne.

I guess I will just have to keep going to Kittens in South Melbourne for my meals - great food at Kittens, when I find a hair in my food I keep it

We need to expose this blatant discrimination whenever it occurs. I am greatful to the men that scour the internet and businesses to uncover every and any effort to offer women an advantage.

Sure we could do the grownup thing and ignore it or not go to the cafe but.... fk that s**t.
You have the feels real bad.

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The entire article was constructed to provoke outrage. Not going to join the pile-on, other than to say it's right that this place failed.

Back