Mega Thread Melbourne Cup 2016 and all Cup day racing discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
Lucky last. It's a nice change from this Spring (well, pre-Flemington carnival) to not have the pressure of a get out in the last!

I think Silent Sedition is going to win - but $3.40 is prohibitive... and no fun at all given the day I've had!

E/W bets on Cavaloce and Denpurr, and another 5% first 4 on 2, 3, 6, 8, 13 & 15.

sirlothie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lucky last. It's a nice change from this Spring (well, pre-Flemington carnival) to not have the pressure of a get out in the last!

I think Silent Sedition is going to win - but $3.40 is prohibitive... and no fun at all given the day I've had!

E/W bets on Cavaloce and Denpurr, and another 5% first 4 on 2, 3, 6, 8, 13 & 15.
SS better ******* win.

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
Those Quaddie approximates are just garbage.
Yeah, I was just looking at them and thinking the same thing. Only $4700 if the favourite gets up? That's total ****. I feel much better about Flippant knocking me out now (I only had 10% of it.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Yeah, I was just looking at them and thinking the same thing. Only $4700 if the favourite gets up? That's total ****. I feel much better about Flippant knocking me out now (I only had 10% of it.)
Yup - used to always pay massive overs on cup day with all the dead money (i.e. mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom