Mega Thread Melbourne Cup 2016 and all Cup day racing discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky last. It's a nice change from this Spring (well, pre-Flemington carnival) to not have the pressure of a get out in the last!

I think Silent Sedition is going to win - but $3.40 is prohibitive... and no fun at all given the day I've had!

E/W bets on Cavaloce and Denpurr, and another 5% first 4 on 2, 3, 6, 8, 13 & 15.

Lucky last. It's a nice change from this Spring (well, pre-Flemington carnival) to not have the pressure of a get out in the last!

I think Silent Sedition is going to win - but $3.40 is prohibitive... and no fun at all given the day I've had!

E/W bets on Cavaloce and Denpurr, and another 5% first 4 on 2, 3, 6, 8, 13 & 15.

SS better ******* win.

Those Quaddie approximates are just garbage.

Yeah, I was just looking at them and thinking the same thing. Only $4700 if the favourite gets up? That's total s**t. I feel much better about Flippant knocking me out now (I only had 10% of it.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Cavaloce runs 4th i am going to vomit and that will make it 4 today that i have backed E/W and run 4th. :mad:

I seem to have your luck at times. I always back the 4th place getter when I need at least a place for money back.

Yeah, I was just looking at them and thinking the same thing. Only $4700 if the favourite gets up? That's total s**t. I feel much better about Flippant knocking me out now (I only had 10% of it.)

Yup - used to always pay massive overs on cup day with all the dead money (i.e. mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back