Racing Melbourne Cup 2018 and all Cup Day discussion.(Posting of bets after the race will be carded)

The winner is.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's tough man. I managed to box the trifecta last year but screwed it this year

Did no research apart from 5 minutes so only got myself to blame really

That's how it goes - always tough, and I'm an amateur on the horses at the best of times (More a dishlickers punter as old man owns a couple). I went wide on the trifecta, and looked at Prince of Arran, but ruled it out in my last few eliminated.

Cliffsofmoher breakdown

http://freegifmaker.me/images/2dmCi/

2dmCi

Nope - horses beaten that fair at the first attempt don't win. Was beaten panels at poison unders as where Muntahaa (lol Ebor form) and Magic Circle (zomg such a turn of foot!)
Marmelo improved 8.8 Lengths on last year, if it does the same it wins by 3 lengths.

Avilius, Youngstar & Cross Counter were my 3 picks for what it is worth.

Nope - horses beaten that fair at the first attempt don't win. Was beaten panels at poison unders as where Muntahaa (lol Ebor form) and Magic Circle (zomg such a turn of foot!)

I mean, I know it didn't win but I wouldn't be so absolute on that given Marmelo's run just now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Channel 7 acknowledged Cliff's death?
bruce said it broke down and its sad and a lot of horses were lucky to miss him during the race. mcevoy also said it was sad and he was lucky to miss him

As per The Age:

And for everyone doing an office sweep, the last horse in the Cup was Red Cardinal (5).

The Cliffsofmoher (2), failed to finish.

Anyone else not get paid at the top tote rate by Sportsbet? Hoping they rectify it after they seemed to crash.

That's how it goes - always tough, and I'm an amateur on the horses at the best of times (More a dishlickers punter as old man owns a couple). I went wide on the trifecta, and looked at Prince of Arran, but ruled it out in my last few eliminated.

Yeah I eliminated him too and put mugs like WSTB in :/

Where can I find dividends do you know?

Back