Racing Melbourne Cup 2019

Boomtime

Rookie
Oct 13, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Third hand news I got was it is aiming at the cup, Homesman for Cox.
You could be right, who really knows with Lloyd. He has a couple of handy runners he got last year that maybe ok. Douglas McArthur looks alright. Was in the st leger with rekindling stard as a 3yo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viva la Mattner

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
You could be right, who really knows with Lloyd. He has a couple of handy runners he got last year that maybe ok. Douglas McArthur looks alright. Was in the st leger with rekindling stard as a 3yo
The ones he buys that don't race for like 2 years generally don't turn out to be any good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

plays tall 1

All Australian
Aug 4, 2004
Lilliput
AFL Club
West Coast
Interesting - I was going to say Bolger has never even thought about bringing a horse down here as far as I can remember. Does this mean Lloyd is buying it?
Yes, Team Williams buying. Him and Latrobe nom’d apparently.

$67 with Sportsbet looks value from a trading perspective. I expect he starts no more than half that price because he’s a consistent horse and he’s probably in career best form. Has form around other contenders Mustajeer, Latrobe and Southern France. I don’t think he’s the winner though.

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd

$67 with Sportsbet looks value from a trading perspective. I expect he starts no more than half that price because he’s a consistent horse and he’s probably in career best form. Has form around other contenders Mustajeer, Latrobe and Southern France. I don’t think he’s the winner though.
Yeah seems a decent trade at that price even though I doubt he troubles the winner

Last edited:

Viva la Mattner

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham

Seeing now gone to JOB I’ve taken the $67

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
will have to check the facts but the son of Nathaniel about to go around ONCE WERE LOST looks to be the only melbourne cup nomination holder in the maidens at Northam today.

Top Bottom