Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2019 (after the results posting of bets will get a ban)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third hand news I got was it is aiming at the cup, Homesman for Cox.
You could be right, who really knows with Lloyd. He has a couple of handy runners he got last year that maybe ok. Douglas McArthur looks alright. Was in the st leger with rekindling stard as a 3yo

Well that sucks
Can scratch it off the list of ones coming here

Although didn’t Red Cardinal do the Belmont race and then head here?

He ran in Belmont in June - not in September

You could be right, who really knows with Lloyd. He has a couple of handy runners he got last year that maybe ok. Douglas McArthur looks alright. Was in the st leger with rekindling stard as a 3yo

The ones he buys that don't race for like 2 years generally don't turn out to be any good.

These all qualified? Can’t say I know much about them?
Thoughts gents??

Southern France the only one of the three I'd be interested in - others will be too well exposed and too slow

Twilight Payment to JO’B.

Interesting - I was going to say Bolger has never even thought about bringing a horse down here as far as I can remember. Does this mean Lloyd is buying it?

Interesting - I was going to say Bolger has never even thought about bringing a horse down here as far as I can remember. Does this mean Lloyd is buying it?
Yes, Team Williams buying. Him and Latrobe nom’d apparently.

$67 with Sportsbet looks value from a trading perspective. I expect he starts no more than half that price because he’s a consistent horse and he’s probably in career best form. Has form around other contenders Mustajeer, Latrobe and Southern France. I don’t think he’s the winner though.

$67 with Sportsbet looks value from a trading perspective. I expect he starts no more than half that price because he’s a consistent horse and he’s probably in career best form. Has form around other contenders Mustajeer, Latrobe and Southern France. I don’t think he’s the winner though.

Yeah seems a decent trade at that price even though I doubt he troubles the winner

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing now gone to JOB I’ve taken the $67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back