Racing Melbourne Cup 2020. * All race day discussion and Tips in here *(no aftertiming)

Who wins the cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What about
Dashing willowbhy ?

Hmm it beat Spanish Mission who I wanted to come last year (they have missed the boat now) but its a horse I've never really rated. My main take away from that race is that Cross Counter is completely gonksi

Twilight Payment and Master of Reality quinella The Curragh cup last night
Don’t rate either

Yeah they really are little more than barrier trials over in Ireland at the moment

iluvparis anything take your fancy at the moment? I knows it’s up in that air Covid and all..
Being pre-noms and refund available thinking of whacking a pineapple on Dashing Willoughby at 29’s antepost
Get it back if doesn’t nom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis anything take your fancy at the moment? I knows it’s up in that air Covid and all..
Being pre-noms and refund available thinking of whacking a pineapple on Dashing Willoughby at 29’s antepost
Get it back if doesn’t nom

Zero outside laying Shared Ambition and Schabau

You saying you’ve backed Dashing Willoughby?

Yeah solid trading prop at the price - as you say same price as Oceanex is just silly and now that it is highly likely he will come I'd expect the price to end up <$20.

Have also taken the CP/Cup double with Barney Roy at 400/1 - that will probably end up well under 200/1 if they both get to the race

Yeah solid trading prop at the price - as you say same price as Oceanex is just silly and now that it is highly likely he will come I'd expect the price to end up <$20.

Have also taken the CP/Cup double with Barney Roy at 400/1 - that will probably end up well under 200/1 if they both get to the race
Ohh I like
Solid bet
Will tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back