Racing Melbourne Cup 2020. * All race day discussion and Tips in here *(no aftertiming)

Who wins the cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spirit of Valour in the next

U9VtU_hIyucQtB9tEW6Vpdumob8=.gif

'no one cares' is bs.

99.99% of the racing industry loves these animals like their own pet.
Yeah I love them too and never want anything to happen to them but because we don't have a close personal relationship with them at the end of the day its just another horse

Screenshot 2020-11-03 170031.png

Paris if you get this, you can have a free shot to nothing on this race in your props bet to square things up. Mine vs yours heads up.

A lot of that early talk came well before anyone knew if internationals would even come over for the Cup.

Still not as bad as you calling it the worst horse in the world and talking up an absolute plodder in Surprise Baby.

Rubbish. He was being talked up as the second coming after he got beaten by Fierce Impact lol.

Yeah the Baby considerably underperformed on last year. Doesn't take away from the Camel not being that good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I love them too and never want anything to happen to them but because we don't have a close personal relationship with them at the end of the day its just another horse

I don't love horses that I don't know, anymore than I love a complete strangers dog that gets bitten by a snake.

But the people who are involved with horses and race horses, love them like they are their own pets and treat them like that.

People who say horse racing is cruel, have absolutely not idea what they are talking about.

Rubbish. He was being talked up as the second coming after he got beaten by Fierce Impact lol.

Yeah the Baby considerably underperformed on last year. Doesn't take away from the Camel not being that good

It's not like he was being talked up as the second coming of Efficient though having won a Bart Cummings and an Adelaide Cup loooooooooooooooool

Can someone explain to me how Flexi is paid out?

I had $100 at stake at 1.98% Flexi for the First 4 and got them but thought the figure was well below what it should have paid out.
You get $780 not a bad get that but the discrepancy between the trifecta $1800 and the first 4 $39,000 is a joke and a rip off

Came third in a Cox plate as essentially a 3 year old. Sack! No good.

Could easily come back and win a few big races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back