Racing Melbourne Cup 2020. * All race day discussion and Tips in here *(no aftertiming)

Who wins the cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ends cup day 2020...lost on the cup but won on the day...love cup day always have and always will.
Hopefully some of us will be there next year like a drill sergeant...FRONT AND CENTRE.

For anyone interested my brother in law has shares in a runner in the last at the Goldie No.13 My Diamond Girl about 20's ATM.

you guys kept going after race 7? Hope you recovered and at least broke even

was a good experience for me today but the only horse I will be paying attention to next year is Longmire.

I know nothing about horses but even I could tell that some of the jockeys rode like donkeys today...absolute frauds some of them. So you're really betting on 2 beings: a 4-legged beast and a small human that may inexplicably ride like a spud....no thanks, not for me.

Anyway, was a fun thread to follow and I enjoyed the melts :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't love horses that I don't know, anymore than I love a complete strangers dog that gets bitten by a snake.

But the people who are involved with horses and race horses, love them like they are their own pets and treat them like that.

People who say horse racing is cruel, have absolutely not idea what they are talking about.
Yes but the millions watching at home aren't close to them and therefore move on quickly

Jami Lady looks the best of the day now that I’ve barely tipped a winner at Flem

Travelled into it like Winx. Finished off like Anthony Van Dyck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back