Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19 – SHE’S IDEEL (20)

• 20 – FUTURE SCORE (15)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They were considering not running her. What the actual f.....?? GG people sticking up for VE now, and especially those spruiking her pre Incent, so not all bad in terms of collects. Proper stayer, been screaming out for distance (not trying to be a hindsight person) but gee the stable's unwillingness to committ to running her in the MC really greyed me up.

They were considering not running her. What the actual f.....?? GG people sticking up for VE now, and especially those spruiking her pre Incent, so not all bad in terms of collects. Proper stayer, been screaming out for distance (not trying to be a hindsight person) but gee the stable's unwillingness to committ to running her in the MC really greyed me up.

The trainer is an utter soft utensil when it comes to risking his horses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twilight not running in the lead threw the map out the window

Prebble panicked and had nowhere to go

He gets cover, I reckon it probably wins

It was massive to run second
Thats what I couldn't understand with Prebble. When they came past the post the first time out he could have tucked Incentivise in along the fence 3 back or one out one back with cover. Instead, he sprints around them to the front. Confusing.

you may laugh but the cup has only been won once in its history from outside the leader and that was Empire rose who fell in against an ordinary horse
That’s how he races best. He had his chance. He should’ve got a bigger penalty from the CC. He met the mare at level weights and got flogged.

How about credit where credit’s due. It’s nonsense to suggest he would’ve beaten her. She’s the superior stayer and a champion. He’s a great horse too but not as good at 2 miles.

That’s how he races best. He had his chance. He should’ve got a bigger penalty from the CC. He met the mare at level weights and got flogged.

How about credit where credit’s due. It’s nonsense to suggest he would’ve beaten her. She’s the superior stayer and a champion. He’s a great horse too but not as good at 2 miles.
So how’d she lose the Cup last year?

i am giving her big credit i didnt think she could do that. But he was given a 6 length disadvantage. He races that way because he is lengths better than most. He destroyed her 2 starts ago though and i would back him to beat her every single time they meet

Got too far back as we pointed out repeatedly in this thread. Settled much closer this year.

Great chat and info in the lead up. Great thread, love it every year. I was wrong. I said I’d happily be a loser on the day to see her win but didn’t think she could. Outstanding mare, wonderful training effort.

Kudos to you ILP for being bullish on her chances from day dot.

Back