Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Liking my 34’s I got for Dawn Patrol
Also my CP/MC multi - Verry Ellegant >Dawn Patrol at 341/1

and the CC/CP/MC- Incentivise > VE>DP @ 2500/1

Cash out the last one - the other two are excellent

Cash out the first one later too. Only thing that could beat Zaaki is if one of these good 2yos progress on as 3yos with the light weight

Then he is a $1.10 shot - the 3yos have absolutely none (they were utter trash as 2yos) and absolutely laughable to suggest they have a better chance of beating him than VE (who absolutely can beat him). Every chance it is $3 each of two on the day like it was in the QE.

My current “power rankings” top 8 (if all travel as hoped)
In no order

Dawn Patrol
Lone Eagle
Spanish Mission
Verry Eleegant- weight dependent
Benaud
Explosive Jack
Away he Goes
Incentivise

My current “power rankings” top 8 (if all travel as hoped)
In no order

Dawn Patrol
Lone Eagle
Spanish Mission
Verry Eleegant- weight dependent
Benaud
Explosive Jack
Away he Goes
Incentivise

Bottom 4 have absolutely none

Cash out the first one later too. Only thing that could beat Zaaki is if one of these good 2yos progress on as 3yos with the light weight
Zaaki will have its bubble burst in spring
Bookmark it

VE will destroy him at WFA

Lavazza long black calling his name 😉

No idea, think I backed him for a place once in the CP the year he ran 4th. Weird one to bring up

Nah you had him odds on in the Winx out market - was never a factor. Obvious one to bring up - overhyped 3yo that was absolute poi poi in a Cox Plate like this years 3yos will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you had him odds on in the Winx out market - was never a factor. Obvious one to bring up - overhyped 3yo that was absolute poi poi in a Cox Plate like this years 3yos will be.

Lol overhyped. Haven't even put one up yet and already on the defensive. There is some good quality ones there, one of them will step up as a legitimate chance.

Lol overhyped. Haven't even put one up yet and already on the defensive. There is some good quality ones there, one of them will step up as a legitimate chance.

Doesn’t matter who you put up. The whole generation is overhyped.

Day got none

Nah that filly that won the Gimcrack the only hype merchant from that lot. Colts got ability

The colt that beat Enthaar half a length despite her going off her face the entire race?

They are an awful bunch of 3yos. Both sexes

3yo's are OK, I don't recall seeing many genuine middle distance horses in there but the sprinter/miler crop is slightly above average. Converge the most likely but I think he peaks early as he's a bit small. As always they a bit behind the sprinters so should start seeing them arise from now. Was slightly surprised to not see Mazu nominated thought he had at minimum miler tendencies but line could go through him as early as today. .

SIR LUCAN has been bought and sent to Gai - looks the perfect 3yo NH type and would be close to top seed as long as it doesn't have to run under her name before the day.

Some French slowy is the other late nom.

Back