Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19 – SHE’S IDEEL (20)

• 20 – FUTURE SCORE (15)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

and with the flow of a pen the VRC have undone 30 yrs good work building this up to an international event

Not going to lie - seriously hoping 2 or 3 local horses break down right in front of the stand in this years edition to show how much of a joke the rule changes are.

Not going to lie - seriously hoping 2 or 3 local horses break down right in front of the stand in this years edition to show how much of a joke the rule changes are.

Pretty vile comment really. Pathetic from you even if in jest just because you can't put a bet on a euro hack. Sadly have grown to expect not much more.

Well the 1890s protectionist VRC have got exactly what they want - surely the worst collective set of noms for the 3 Vic features for a decade. Honestly one of the saddest days I can remember in the history of Australian racing.

Can anyone find a more optimistic nom than Lord Vladivostok in the Cox Plate?

Last edited:

Lone Eagle stands out amongst that lot

100%. Only decent os horse nommed but must be huge risk not to come. Now it’s proper all in you couldn’t touch until it got on a plane or was purchased by locals.

Oh and for those dumb enough to get sucked into the miss information about Al Aasy make sure you get your bet voided if you bet into pre nom markets. As anyone with a clue knew he was never coming and hasn’t been nominated in anything as expected

Pretty vile comment really. Pathetic from you even if in jest just because you can't put a bet on a euro hack. Sadly have grown to expect not much more.
not as vile as your elevated ratings of some WA horses in recent times 😉

Would rather back a euro hack than some scrubber from the 3200m races with epic form lines such as Sydney and Adelaide cup
To say the VRC ruling hasn’t immensely weakened the quality of horses nominated is downright foolish

Top 10 seeds for mine at a glance in no real order

Lone Eagle
Dawn Patrol
Delphi
Benaud
English King
Spanish Mission
Gold Trip
Master of Reality
Incentivise
Realm of Flowers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not as vile as your elevated ratings of some WA horses in recent times 😉

Would rather back a euro hack than some scrubber from the 3200m races with epic form lines such as Sydney and Adelaide cup
To say the VRC ruling hasn’t immensely weakened the quality of horses nominated is downright foolish

???????

Hoping horses die in a race: response oh but your a s**t tipster.

Nothing to do with race quality the comment

Jog on mate. Keep feeding the degenerate comment.

Top 10 seeds for mine at a glance in no real order

Lone Eagle
Dawn Patrol
Delphi
Benaud
English King
Spanish Mission
Gold Trip
Master of Reality
Incentivise
Realm of Flowers

Sad state of affairs when almost all of those are either gone or far too slow - top two the only ones of those I'd have as winning chances and at least half of those have absolutely none.

Sad state of affairs when almost all of those are either gone or far too slow - top two the only ones of those I'd have as winning chances and at least half of those have absolutely none.

Geez would be interested to know what you have outside of that lot that could contend. Was pushing it to even come up with 10

Geez would be interested to know what you have outside of that lot that could contend. Was pushing it to even come up with 10

Without looking I'd still have VE and the Dragon ahead of all of the rest - all the imports are plodders and English King and Delphi are 90% completely gone at the game for mine.

You've also missed the other 3yo that FF mentioned - he'd be ahead of any of those you put up on my list.

If Lone Eagle gets on the plane he is a Tiger Moth style fave though.

???????

Hoping horses die in a race: response oh but your a sh*t tipster.

Nothing to do with race quality the comment

Jog on mate. Keep feeding the degenerate comment.
Suggestion at rather backing a euro hack intimates a suggestion of quality
Euro>local

To be fair he didn’t say die … just breakdown
As Dobby says in Harry Potter
“never meant to kill! only meant to maim, or seriously injure.'
And it’s obvious he was joking

Without looking I'd still have VE and the Dragon ahead of all of the rest - all the imports are plodders and English King and Delphi are 90% completely gone at the game for mine.

You've also missed the other 3yo that FF mentioned - he'd be ahead of any of those you put up on my list.

If Lone Eagle gets on the plane he is a Tiger Moth style fave though.

Dragon will be in Japan wont he?

King George V form is garbage for mine. Much rather the closing 4th in the Queens Vase

Delphi ran fine in his only winter start. Couldn't say he was gone based off that. Rather back a horse with ability coming back than one who just isn't even good enough at his best

Dragon will be in Japan wont he?

King George V form is garbage for mine. Much rather the closing 4th in the Queens Vase

Delphi ran fine in his only winter start. Couldn't say he was gone based off that. Rather back a horse with ability coming back than one who just isn't even good enough at his best

QV 4th and King George V are much of a muchness. But i want the 2400m horse.

Delphi went awful and my guess is he is the new Southern France/Mirage Dancer. His one run here of a mega break was utterly terrible.

I'm just pointing out who the best horses are - I don't know which ones will turn up - but i'm not picking out horses who cant win no matter who turns up - there are plenty of those on your list.

Suggestion at rather backing a euro hack intimates a suggestion of quality
Euro>local

To be fair he didn’t say die … just breakdown
As Dobby says in Harry Potter
“never meant to kill! only meant to maim, or seriously injure.'
And it’s obvious he was joking

Thats fine, keep defending the guy that would rather a horse injured for his pleasure.

The rules are a joke but doing no one any favours.

QV 4th and King George V are much of a muchness. But i want the 2400m horse.

Delphi went awful and my guess is he is the new Southern France/Mirage Dancer. His one run here of a mega break was utterly terrible.

I'm just pointing out who the best horses are - I don't know which ones will turn up - but i'm not picking out horses who cant win no matter who turns up - there are plenty of those on your list.

Nah give me the horse running a nice closing 4th in the QV who won't be sand bagged by a local trainer.

Delphi was fine blowing out the cobwebs over a mile sitting 3W no cover in a sit sprint. Could not make any call off that.

Give us your top 10 then

Nah give me the horse running a nice closing 4th in the QV who won't be sand bagged by a local trainer.

Delphi was fine blowing out the cobwebs over a mile sitting 3W no cover in a sit sprint. Could not make any call off that.

Give us your top 10 then

No point picking a random top 10 this far out - I've named 5 already - i'll put my power rankings up end of August like last time.

And we will agree to disagree on Delphi - was awful and is gone.

Back